PDA

View Full Version : I Need Some Help

QUICKRYDE
February 26th, 2006, 05:02
First off, I need to get this off my chest...I purchase the M3 movie player with the passkey2 last week. I didn't rec'v the instruction or no kind of support from the M3 company on how to use this item. I sent them an email regarding this issue and it took them FOUR DAYS to get back with me and all they gave me was a link to their website but I already found out how to use the M3 within a couple of hours after rec'ving it in the mail...I did my own research on the web. Now, I can play all the NDS roms with no problem but they came way to late to help me. {{{ BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE }}}

Ok that's over with.

Now, I'm trying to play hombrew games on my NDS and I can play the nes games on my NDS because I placed the pocketnes on my CF card but that the only homebrew game I can play on my NDS. I would like to play the snes and all the others game versions out here but the games are not working. I placed the snes emulator on the card and added the snes games on the cards but nothing is happening. I been at this for two days now and I need some help. If you can, please give detail instructions and even links.

I need some help guys...so please help me.

Thanks

imagecko
February 26th, 2006, 05:08
are you trying to use it on the nds or psp?

QUICKRYDE
February 26th, 2006, 05:16
I trying to use it on the silver NDS.

QUICKRYDE
February 26th, 2006, 07:02
I did try the smsadvance on my CF card and I did place a couple of games on the card but the games came up garble.

First off, I need to get this off my chest...I purchase the M3 movie player with the passkey2 last week. I didn't rec'v the instruction or no kind of support from the M3 company on how to use this item. I sent them an email regarding this issue and it took them FOUR DAYS to get back with me and all they gave me was a link to their website but I already found out how to use the M3 within a couple of hours after rec'ving it in the mail...I did my own research on the web. Now, I can play all the NDS roms with no problem but they came way to late to help me. {{{ BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE }}}

Ok that's over with.

Now, I'm trying to play hombrew games on my NDS and I can play the nes games on my NDS because I placed the pocketnes on my CF card but that the only homebrew game I can play on my NDS. I would like to play the snes and all the others game versions out here but the games are not working. I placed the snes emulator on the card and added the snes games on the cards but nothing is happening. I been at this for two days now and I need some help. If you can, please give detail instructions and even links.

I need some help guys...so please help me.

Thanks

QUICKRYDE
February 26th, 2006, 17:23
I'm still looking for help regarding my first entry. Is there anyone else out here using homebrew games on their NDS unit?

QUICKRYDE
February 27th, 2006, 06:02
I'm still looking for some type of help regarding this issue. :confused:

I'm still looking for help regarding my first entry. Is there anyone else out here using homebrew games on their NDS unit?

scrabbus
February 27th, 2006, 16:12
www.m3adapter.com (http://www.m3adapter.com) you should get all the help you need there, it has links to the latest downloads and a forum which by the way is extremely helpful.

QUICKRYDE
February 28th, 2006, 03:50
Sorry, I been there and done that and they wasn't helpful and that why I'm trying this site. I need help in trying to get snes, sms and etc working on a NDS system. I heard about this site and I decided to give you guys a try.

So, I'm guessing no one on this site ever placed sms, nes, snes, or mame on their NDS system. :confused:

www.m3adapter.com (http://www.m3adapter.com) you should get all the help you need there, it has links to the latest downloads and a forum which by the way is extremely helpful.

thaive
February 28th, 2006, 07:29
i sound like i should be recieve kickbacks from this site, but visit, scdev.org and check out their homebrew section - you will either find your answer there or someone will help you