PDA

View Full Version : NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP 0.1.9 Bugfix 6 (NeoGeo CD Emulator for the PSP)

wraggster
February 27th, 2006, 17:52
NJ (http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/) has released a new update of his NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP. (Neogeo CD Emulator)

Heres the translation

(0.1.9 bugfix 4)
* Zip file when using when sleep is used, after the reopening file reading error occurred
It corrects trouble.
(It was repaired with you think, but if we would like to reopen play securely, the saving state combined use
We recommend that it does.

(0.1.9 bugfix 5)
* Automatic the fire just corrects the trouble which is not operational.
Unless depression interval of the button it is it can be less crowded depending upon the game because it does not operate, of the " Autofire Interval
" Please verify item. (Example: Unless they are metal slug " 4 frames " or more, it does not operate)

(0.1.9 bugfix 6)
* Correspondence of sleep was discontinued at one time. Please as for do not sleep.
0.2 To somehow. Please substitute with the saving state.

Download and Give Feedback via Comments Bloody hell does he update lots :p

b8a
February 27th, 2006, 22:50
Ha ha! The harder the project gets, the harder this guy works! Ya' gotta' love him for that!

"...Uggh, finally fixed the zip sleep issue, but it started freezing as a side effect. I'm fixing this...
Arggh, this isn't fun anymore. I think maybe I should stop supporting sleep.
<hr>
<b>(0.1.9 bugfix 4)</b>
<ul style="margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px"><li>Fixed a problem where a file-read problem would occur when restarting after sleeping using zip files.
(I believe this is fixed but, if you want a sure-fire methoud for resuming your game, I recommend utilizing the save state as well.)</li></ul>
<b>(0.1.9 bugfix 5)</b>
<ul style="margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px"><li>Fixed a problem with auto fire not working correctly.
With some games, this doesn't work unless there is a certain ammount of time between button presses, so please make sure to set the "Autofire Interval" option. (Example: In Metal Slug it won't work unless it's set at "4 frames" or higher)</ul></li>
<b>(0.1.9 bugfix 6)</b>
<font color="red"><ul style="margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px"><li>I've temporarily stopped supporting sleep. Please don't let it sleep. I'll do something about this before 0.2.0. Please use save state as a substitute.</li></ul></font>
<hr>
Planned Changes, Fixes For 0.2.0
<ul style="margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px"><li>Reading PNG format pictures... already supported</li>
<li>Completely stop using BMP format pictures... BMP will also be supported in 0.2.0 for transitional purposes. I'll stop using it after that.</li>
<li>A display of the remaining battery power, along with a warning when the battery level gets to low during game play.</li>
<li>Adjust VSYNC... Since there are a lot of games that don't have any processing leeway, this might be hard to do.</li>
<li>I'll add any other ideas I may have as they come to me.</li></ul>
<hr>
State of Development:
<ul style="margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px"><li>When I try to suspend without stopping, when relaunching it works correctly for a short period, but freezes thereafter. I don't get it.</li></ul>
<ul style="margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px"><li>As it freezes when going to sleep without stopping the MP3 thread, I have it stopping them but, it looks like when waking up it has no problem reopening the file for whatever reason. Thanks to this, when attempting to replay the track the file won't open and an error occurs. As it freezes even when left open, this situation has come to a standstill. I also don't understand why there's an odd lag before making a call to the function callbacks upon restarting.</li></ul>
<ul style="margin-top: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px"><li><del>As 0.1.9 has reached a certain ammount of stability, I'm now working on adding new features and changes for 0.2.0. I'm taking my time with this, so please relax and be patient.</del></li></ul>"

Voltron
February 28th, 2006, 01:00
Wow! This is becoming a favored Emulator of mine. If you have not given it a shot yet, now is the time. This now works on 2.00 PSP's using both TIFF & GTA Loading methods. This latest bugfix release works great but the game Zintrick stopped working. It freezes everytime you try to load just that game. Most other games seem to load fine. Zintrick worked on the bugfix 3 release so not sure what broke.

It is unbelievable how much this is worked on by NJ. Thanks for the hard work.

hogunyi40
March 2nd, 2006, 04:51
I'm getting an error: failed allocating spr memory... anyone have the same prob?

btw, i have a 2.01 white one and am running the emu off of gta fanjita loader