PDA

View Full Version : So, who else is holding off on updating

darkriku2000
April 7th, 2009, 03:16
So, me and my bro are holding off on updating our dsi firmwares, while the web browser seems pretty cool, I'm more interested in cfw for the dsi, so I'm waiting to see witch firmware I'll need before updateing

Is anybody else doing this (btw my bro bought me a dsi, but he's in Charlotte so I can't get it till Friday, so if I said something inaccurate, then, my bad.)

plop690
April 7th, 2009, 03:22
its just me but i think it would be frutile... there isnt any thing rilly you can do with ds's on cfw... its not like a xbox360 or ps3 and psp ((on psp)ware you can play homebrews and play backups off of and other cool gadgets)

darkriku2000
April 7th, 2009, 22:41
I mean, basically hacking it to let you run homebrew from your sd card, I have a feeling that updating isn't a good idea if you want to do it

lordgohan
April 19th, 2009, 22:25
I mean, basically hacking it to let you run homebrew from your sd card, I have a feeling that updating isn't a good idea if you want to do it

No one is interested in hacking DSi Native Homebrew, Flashkarts and such make money, so theres no reason for hackers to say "well, you can do it for free too" Then no one would buy the flashkarts.
We need to get someone like Bushing or some hacker on our side to work on it.
So for now it seems like there is no light at the end of the tunnel.