PDA

View Full Version : Super Mini Mario EBOOT.PBP!!!!

wraggster
March 2nd, 2006, 06:24
Grinch (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=19676) posted this news:

For all of those who've wanted Super Mini Mario (By Arguru) and were jealous of those who had v2.01+ ONLY -- I reapeat ONLY -- because v2.01+ users could play this tight game, well here is the link for the eboot version. (v1.50 owners will have to KXploit it!)

Download Via comments

migsgiz
March 2nd, 2006, 07:55
there is a god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aries2k4
March 3rd, 2006, 00:17
Glad to hear you didnīt forget us below 2.01 users. Thnx

finalfantesy
March 3rd, 2006, 01:55
whats the deal i just KXploited it and it keeps crashing my psp it goes to this screan that says loading data and then my psp turns off

it could be that i just instaled KXploit and dind restart my comp when it asked but i dont think that realy matters

oldspwr350
March 3rd, 2006, 02:18
Mine does the same thing. I didn't use KXploit, I used SeiPSPTool and I also made sure that I created the folders ms0:\PSP\GAME\ARGURU\SMM folder to put the maps in and it still just crashes the PSP. Any ideas?

grin.ch
March 3rd, 2006, 03:22
Yea. It's me, grin.ch. I submitted this.

you DO NOT set it up with the Arguru folder. I have it set up like this:

ms0:/PSP/GAME/SMM and SMM%

I have these files in SMM:

EBOOT
smm_bkg
smm_level_001
smm_level_002
smm_level_003
smm_gfx
smm_mus.mod

and then the graphic file EBOOT is in SMM%. (Remember, the capitals are because of what I called it when I used KXploit. I have found when using KXploit, you have to name the folder pretty much exactly as how you downloaded it. The main EBOOT reads from the title of the folder. If you call it something else, it will not load properly.)

Hope this helped, people.

-grin.ch

2.01user
March 3rd, 2006, 03:36
i dont know about other 2.01 + users but i didnt get the 2.01+ version because it would take the place of the eloader and id rather play other homebrew than only mini mario. but now that the eboot version is out i decided to try it and it works great on my 2.01 fw and i used the 1.5fw version eboot. sorry 1.5 and lower users. hopefully you can figure it out.

zarlock
March 3rd, 2006, 21:58
i have psp version 2.6 i loaded the files to my psp and when i try to load the game it says the data is corrupt. What should I do?

grin.ch
March 5th, 2006, 06:26
Zarlock:

you should do a google search or try to get the PSP 2.01+ original copy (Non-eBoot Version) of Super Mini Mario and install it as it should say in the READ ME. The reason being is the copy for v2.01+ is the PIC1, ICON0, PARAM.SFO and DATA.PSP or .PSAR (I can't remember at this point) and what Fanjita's eBoot loader for v2.01+ reads. You shouldn't use what is posted here...

Hope that helped.