PDA

View Full Version : Trying to unbrick with Pandora and Magic Memory Stick

Nige111
April 15th, 2009, 11:44
Hokay, about 2 months ago, my PSP somehow bricked itself, no idea how or why, it just did. I would turn it on, I'd get a power light (Nothing on the screen), and it'd go off after about 2/3 minutes.

So I go onto Dealextreme, buy a pandora battery (I only have one battery and hardmodding is not one of my strong points).

This was two months ago, it finally arrived today.

So I put my magic memory stick in that I made atleast a month ago :rolleyes: and then slap the pandora in, lo and behold, nothing but a power light, MS access light and a wifi light. No menu, nothing. I've tried making several other MMS this morning, all of them give the same result, just the three lights and a blank screen.

I've sort of looked into it and tried everything suggested on other forums and such, tried charging the battery, tried using a different MS (I used my SanDisk 1GB one in the first place, tried my 4GB one and I didn't even get the MS/WiFi lights, so I assume that's incompatible or whatever)

If anyone can give me some assistance, It would be much appreciated.

mike_jmg
April 15th, 2009, 21:27
Have you tried an autoinstaller, I used it for my slim and works flawlessly. Either 1Gb or 4Gb sticks should work, bigger wont

Here (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?omcgo0pyttu) is one

Nige111
April 15th, 2009, 22:25
I just tried that and now when I put the pandora in, only the power light comes on, then goes off after about a second.

Nige111
April 18th, 2009, 14:14
Bump, I'd really like to get my psp fixed. ;<