PDA

View Full Version : Super Ghouls 誰 Ghosts Freezes

oojosheoo
March 7th, 2006, 00:13
Well to get to the point i installed Snes9xTYL and i got a few roms in my PSP. I downloaded Super Ghouls 誰 Ghosts ROM and tried playing it but whenever i get to the 3rd boss the screen turns black. I can still hear the sound of me jumping and fighting but i cant see anything. So i thought it was just the ROm . But wherever i go and download the file it seems to have the same problem. Does anyone else have this problem?

O-bake
March 7th, 2006, 00:41
wich version of the rom do you use?

oojosheoo
March 7th, 2006, 01:37
i used many and it seems to have the same problem for me.

Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts (U),
Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts (E),
and Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts

Would it make a different if installed snes9xtyl v .3me again?

O-bake
March 7th, 2006, 01:42
again? what are you using now?

oojosheoo
March 7th, 2006, 01:52
im still using snes9xtyl v .3me ..just thought maybe it was patched incorrectly. But then again my other games work..hmmm im running out of ideas :(

Plowking
March 7th, 2006, 10:30
im still using snes9xtyl v .3me ..just thought maybe it was patched incorrectly. But then again my other games work..hmmm im running out of ideas :(

I used both the US and European versions of the game, and the only problem I had was on level 4 (the level with the rotating rooms).

I had to change the graphic engine to PSP accel + accurate software. Then after the rotating rooms part you're on a moving platform, but you can't see your character - so you have to change the settings back to PSP accel + approx software.

Is the boss you're talking about the one that appears right after the towers on level 3?

It's a mode 7 graphic of a worm type creature. Never had a problem with it myself, but try changing the the graphic engines.

One thing though is that I use the emulator version .2c - version 3 crashes on me too much.

oojosheoo
March 7th, 2006, 16:22
thanks for the response...ill try that..and also..i tried Mario Kart but once i choose my character i cant see the course..for example in Mushroom cup half the screen turns brown and in star cup the screen turns blue..maybe switching to .2c will work better..thanks :)

Plowking
March 7th, 2006, 17:05
thanks for the response...ill try that..and also..i tried Mario Kart but once i choose my character i cant see the course..for example in Mushroom cup half the screen turns brown and in star cup the screen turns blue..maybe switching to .2c will work better..thanks :)

I'm afraid that as mario kart relies so heavely on mode 7 and the original cart. had a chip inside it for more processing, you wont be able to play it properly on any psp snes emulator.

But there's tons of other great games to play instead of course... :-)