PDA

View Full Version : PSPAdvance PSPAMP V2.0.2 Released!

wraggster
March 8th, 2006, 01:35
A new version of PSPAdvance has been released, heres the info:

PSPAdvance has many unique features including instant file transfer to your PSP, automatic PSP detection technology, and automatic folder creation and peer-to-peer file sharing. Watch live streaming PSP-TV shows and publish your content on the PSPAdvance.com network. PSPAdvance works with all PSP Firmware versions. With the huge Gnutella networks (Shareaza, iMesh, Limewire, Bearshare, eDonkey) you have access to millions of downloads for your PSP. Search for music, games, videos, pictures, or whatever you're looking for and instantly transfer downloads straight to your PSP with the click of a button. Don't worry about not knowing which folder put the music or pictures into, PSPAdvance automatic PSP detection technology will create all the necessary folder structures on your PSP without you having to lift a finger. Also, PSPAdvance now gives you the power to publish your music, videos, games and images on the PSPAdvance.com network

Download here --> http://pspmx.com/

pkmaximum
March 8th, 2006, 02:56
WOW First comment surprised well im trying to install this software onto my PSP and for some reason it keeps saying I don't have enough disk space. And I have a 1 gig memory stick which i just formatted to make sure I had enough space for this.

pkmaximum
March 8th, 2006, 02:57
Can somebody please post PSP Advanced in files format.

pkmaximum
March 8th, 2006, 03:08
Never mind got it up and running not as impressive as I thought it would be. Seriously....:(

halogod5000
March 8th, 2006, 03:24
could someone post a download link i cant get to the page it just shows an all black screen.

danknugz
March 8th, 2006, 04:58
did they get rid of the damn adds yet, or is it still a steaming pile of sh!t?

Eleetist
March 8th, 2006, 09:29
Seriously, don't even bother with this diseased, adware-ridden hunk of crap, all it does is annoy you. Just look at all the complaints the developers of PSPadvance have gotten and the incredibly hilarious e-mail exchange between the PSIX developers and the PSP Advance "president", that guy is delusional. He actually thought Sony would put his crappy adware-infested p2pfest on a UMD and sell it in stores, enough said.

CoderX
March 8th, 2006, 12:43
Seriously, don't even bother with this diseased, adware-ridden hunk of crap, all it does is annoy you. Just look at all the complaints the developers of PSPadvance have gotten and the incredibly hilarious e-mail exchange between the PSIX developers and the PSP Advance "president", that guy is delusional. He actually thought Sony would put his crappy adware-infested p2pfest on a UMD and sell it in stores, enough said.

:rolleyes:
Ya the chances of that when out the window with one word
p2p

Can any one say iso's :mad:

Ya if i was sony id tell him to get lost also

XstahSie
March 8th, 2006, 14:50
Stop the hate. PSPAdvance is pretty cool. Ads doesn't bother any body. Just a placeholders. Y'all act like you never seem programs without ads. Heard of umdlab.com? They are going UMD too without Sony.

not here anymore
March 8th, 2006, 20:36
useless crap

bullhead
March 8th, 2006, 23:56
this is a joy to behold, a gift from space.

pkmaximum
March 9th, 2006, 04:15
OMG What the hell are you talking about this tool is a piece of crap. and it constantly crashes. The whole tool sucks. Dam they did not even give it network support yet that pissed me off the most. UMD version only it said bahahahah. Like Sonly is going to sign a deal with them. Honestly!

r2works
March 9th, 2006, 04:20
yah doesnt Shareaza come with Spy/Adware? and isnt this basically Shareaza? The 1.0 version was ok, but im going to have to pass on this. seems like they only really trying to make money off it...

Eleetist
March 9th, 2006, 10:02
Stop the hate. PSPAdvance is pretty cool. Ads doesn't bother any body. Just a placeholders. Y'all act like you never seem programs without ads. Heard of umdlab.com? They are going UMD too without Sony.

Those people actually have an agreement with Sony, the only thing that sets them apart is that they are the first independent movie studio that is releasing on UMD. Now the leap from an independent movie to an adware p2p app on UMD is pretty high, don't you think? It's like Nintendo releasing Kazaa on special Gamecube discs. And if the software would actually work, despite the ads, I would be the first to recommend it. But when the software is actually harmful to your PSP and the only part of it that works are the ads, it's really hard to call it anything else than the sorry piece of crap it is.

IndianCheese
March 10th, 2006, 21:01
Uh, I downloaded and installed this, but the syncing process does nothing. How do I get the homebrew half of it working?