PDA

View Full Version : PSP Emulation Question

thktanuki
April 25th, 2009, 03:08
Ok, about a yeah ago I had my PSP converted over to CFW and got a lot of good emulators put on it.

I am currently using SNES9x TYL 0.4.2mecm... has there been an update to it since, say, August 2008?
I want to be able to play the Mega Max X games without slowdown, and without having to disable my graphics/sound.

Also: is there a GBA emulator out now that can play Golden Sun without slowing down/crapping out?

I'm sorry if these questions have been asked a million times, but the search feature on this site pulls up so many non-helpful/non-related results.

Thanks in advance :D

mike_jmg
April 27th, 2009, 03:41
there hasn't been any updates on Snes9x tyl

And why can't you play the Megaman X games, I only have problems with Megaman X2 but X and X3 work fine, no slowdowns and no sound or graphics disabled.

Just try the different emulation modes accur or accel software and the frameskip, no need to disable sound or anything

DanTheManMS
April 27th, 2009, 19:16
Hm, that reminds me, I never did get around to speedhacking the MMX games. Perhaps after my final exams...

thktanuki
April 28th, 2009, 05:40
there hasn't been any updates on Snes9x tyl

And why can't you play the Megaman X games, I only have problems with Megaman X2 but X and X3 work fine, no slowdowns and no sound or graphics disabled.

Just try the different emulation modes accur or accel software and the frameskip, no need to disable sound or anything

Because frameskip on a platformer sucks.

Also, DanTheMan: It would be awesome! I look forward to it :D Good luck on your exams!!!