PDA

View Full Version : So I need some help and infomation please

Gazmec
March 9th, 2006, 17:04
Hi have just downgraded my psp to 1.5. What I like to do is run some emulators and homebrew game on it. I would like to have a emulator of the Nes,Snes,N64,Amiga,Megadrive but I dont know where to look for the emulators or roms. If you have this infomation and your not allowed to post it on this forum please PM me. Or if you like me to contact you I can just let me know and PM you.

Is there a place that list all the stuff that work on the psp 1.5 firmware.

Thanks
Gaz

Plowking
March 10th, 2006, 10:50
Go here for the emulators:

http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/

On the left side scroll down to Emulators for PSP

I only use the SNES emu myself, and I recommend SnesPSP_TYL

Google for the games.

Gazmec
March 11th, 2006, 21:48
Hi Plowking I have downloaded the snes9xTYL-0.3me and in this folder there are subfolder called snes9xTYL-0.3me in that there is two sumfolders called kxploit_ready and unpatched place notes called changes and readme. In kxploit_ready folder there is two subfolders called s9xTYLme and s9xTYLme%. I have what I think is snes rom called r_type3 in zip form. I follow a online guild but seem to go so far and then it just leave you standing can you give me a step by step help.

Gaz

masta_g_86
March 12th, 2006, 01:07
Just TRY.

You learn more by making mistakes and then correcting them yourself. Besides, what's the worst that could happen? It's not like your PSP will catch fire and explode...

yaustar
March 12th, 2006, 02:12
Erm.. Read the Readme?