PDA

View Full Version : Ackard 2i

sheela130
April 26th, 2009, 19:54
Just got my Ackard 2i, runs well with the new DSi, anyway to get the main screen like the R4 cards(the pac man, music notes, 2 heads) as the interface, my kids like that interface more, or do I have to buy a R4i card do do that?

SolarWarrior
May 1st, 2009, 22:43
I think the EZFlash Vi will do that (the neat user interface). I'm getting one soon from www.NDS-Gear.com so I'll make a note to reply to this thread when I get it.

HOWEVER...I've heard some interesting things about the R4i card. Apparently (anyone can back me up on this?) it has a lot more problems than others with recognising newer games etc. and the software is a bit flawed! The Acekard2i is much better than the R4i, but at the end of the day this uncertainty is what pushed me to the EZFlash.

Anyone else with some DSi card experience care to share?

PhasonInfused92
July 21st, 2009, 02:19
As for the interface, you can download many different themes, wallpapers, etc. from acekard's official website.

fezy21
December 27th, 2009, 21:30
hi im new to this site and have just got an acekard 2i but am looking for the software to run it is their a chance u can send it to me?
thank

Mack10K
January 1st, 2010, 22:14
I got an Acekard 2i recently and it's my first form of a flashkart. Im not into all the fancy options, just the basics. And the price was pretty good too ($24 US) others were alot more expensive. Also you can find your firmware on acekards official website.