PDA

View Full Version : im new with a psp slim and pandora batt.... need help im stuck...

kameadream
April 29th, 2009, 14:37
i just got a psp slim, then got led pandora battery and magic memory stick 5.00 m33-6. followed the instructions there and now im stuck... :confused:and very confused by all these different firmwares, homebrews, emulators, unloaders, i did manage to make a game work via a torrent but i have not had any luck other wise... i did get pic on it though.

somebody please help

i really got confused trying to read all the threads/post. or something

THANK YOU
:confused:

jimbob60
May 12th, 2009, 07:06
its all a learning prosses we all go thru trile and error my friend im shur youll get the hang of it
what i did i thought about what i wanted my psp to do and searched and did reachsearch from there try that lolz k good luck dude

top spin
May 16th, 2009, 06:27
well first of all tell us what your stuck on emulator play old games like sega and nintendo custom firm ware is oficcial firmware thats been hacked apps are sweet thing that let you do stuff your psp never allowed you to like watch you tube on ultimate psp tube 2.0 i suggest that you download it you will love it and as far as i know there are no unloaders but i hope this lil bit o information helps you. happy hacking