PDA

View Full Version : Psp 1.5 what is the best thing you run on it

Gazmec
March 11th, 2006, 23:02
Hi I like to know what is the best and easiest thing you have run on your psp 1.5

Gaz

http://www.shininglore-online.com/PSP/User.jpg (http://www.alpsp.com)

yaustar
March 12th, 2006, 00:05
Metal Slug on the Neo Geo CD is easily the best thing I have ran on a PSP and relatively easy as well.

masta_g_86
March 12th, 2006, 00:42
I'd like to also put down NesterJ. The last official release runs all my games and has no problems.

Ruka recently has started work on it again with some beta releases and his work so far has been VERY promising on improving the greatest NES emulator available for the PSP.

So get NesterJ along with NeoCD!

masta_g_86
March 12th, 2006, 00:45
BTW, I would like to recommend the SNES and Genesis emulators, but they still have some issues. They aren't particularly difficult to get up and running, but they DO have some issues here and there...

RunningWild
March 12th, 2006, 11:15
NeoGeoCDPSP is just sheer quality. Im a huge SNK supporter and its great to take their titles on the road in a portable fashion.

You cant go wrong with PSPGenesis, SMSPlus1.2 (with multiplayer!) and SNES9xTYL (soon to have multiplayer!) either.

PSP Millionnaire is a ton of fun in the sun too ;)

Gazmec
March 12th, 2006, 23:14
Metal Slug on the Neo Geo CD is easily the best thing I have ran on a PSP and relatively easy as well.

Hi yaustar

I really like the Metal Slug games can you please help out to get Neo Geo CD working on my 1.5. Does the game work prefectly with the emulator.

Thanks
Gaz

AR15
March 23rd, 2006, 02:00
snes9xtyl0.3me, possibly the best emulator on psp. Runs all of my roms (~170 of them) with sound and full/near full speed with the right settings.

spyder52
March 23rd, 2006, 18:45
can some one help me with my NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for psp 0.3.1 i have extracted my metal slug 2 iso and when i try to load it it says 'ERROR:neocd.bin not found' plz help

Hawkeyefile
March 23rd, 2006, 18:49
can some one help me with my NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for psp 0.3.1 i have extracted my metal slug 2 iso and when i try to load it it says 'ERROR:neocd.bin not found' plz help
wrong thread.
i think ringbc emulator is pretty easy to use and it works with all roms.