PDA

View Full Version : E-Loader v2.00 Help

fo0ob
March 12th, 2006, 03:52
I have psp v2.00, and got eloader.96 from fanjita's site and used the auto install thing so i know everythings in the right place on my mem stick. i go into photo and start it and get to the eloader screen where it says press x or o to start, then it kinda starts but then just goes back to original screen. then i hit triangle to enable usb (i dont know what that is) and the same thing hapened except it said "couldn't find eboot.pbp : 8000155". yes, i read the eloader readme troubleshoot part and tried everything it said but i am still having trouble. thanks in advance.

iniquitous_beast
March 12th, 2006, 07:24
sounds like your problem is not the eloader, but the program that you are trying to start. Make sure that your program is 2.00 compatible and that you have placed it correctly in the game folder.
The eboot for your program must be in its own folder within the GAME folder. Further, those 1.50 dual-folder eboots don't work right on 2.00. That's all the advice I can offer. If your problem continues, hopefully someone more knowledgeable can help you.

fo0ob
March 13th, 2006, 02:38
thank you for your help, the actual thing im trying to run is a snes emu, ill mess around with it.