PDA

View Full Version : X-Men Legends II - Working on 1.5?

RunningWild
March 12th, 2006, 04:20
My question is a simple one. After wandering the desolate lands of the WWW in search of the answer.. I have come up dry.

I recently purchased X-Men Legends II for the PSP, after realising it only requires firmware 2.0. My PSP is firmware 1.5, tricked to 2.0 using the WAB Version Changer. This worked great with Burnout Legends which also requires version 2.0, but not with X-Men Legends II..

Strangely enough, I receive the FFFFFD3 error. This was also tested on my friend's PSP who had the same specs.

In short, is there any way to play this game on a 1.5 PSP using the UMD itself? (Ive come across plenty a thread discussing ripping your own UMDs and running them from a Memory Stick - not interested).

Thank you all for your time.

Best Regards
- Steve

Lodis
March 12th, 2006, 05:49
Try using RunUMD 0.0.1a or Fastloader to launch the UMD, or FlashMod and im sure it will work by using MPHGame Loader.

RunningWild
March 12th, 2006, 11:46
Thanks for your interest and time.

RunUMD, while promising; still has problems with Wi-Fi, so for the time being one can say that it's not a feasible solution. As far as I know, Fastloader rips / loads ISOs, which I have no interest in dealing with. The MPH Gameloader seems to be made for booting GTA: LCS on PSPs below 2.0..

So in short, I guess the answer is still no.

dragaron
March 12th, 2006, 18:54
My question is a simple one. After wandering the desolate lands of the WWW in search of the answer.. I have come up dry.

I recently purchased X-Men Legends II for the PSP, after realising it only requires firmware 2.0. My PSP is firmware 1.5, tricked to 2.0 using the WAB Version Changer. This worked great with Burnout Legends which also requires version 2.0, but not with X-Men Legends II..

Strangely enough, I receive the FFFFFD3 error. This was also tested on my friend's PSP who had the same specs.

In short, is there any way to play this game on a 1.5 PSP using the UMD itself? (Ive come across plenty a thread discussing ripping your own UMDs and running them from a Memory Stick - not interested).

Thank you all for your time.

Best Regards
- Steve

I am playing X-Men Legends II on my (tricked) 1.5 PSP using "WabVersionChangerV25".

mog
March 14th, 2006, 20:31
I know you do not want to use it, but devhook is the only loader that has helped me in the past.
I found devhook two months after i was given lumines for christmas, and finally I could play the game.
For two months I searched hundreds of webpages and forums, and tried many loaders, but devhook was only loader for 1.0 psp's that could load lumines.
Im not thrilled about having to use a backup version of lumines off the ms, but it definitely saves battery and loading times + devhook can enable 333mhz. :)

I am playing X-Men Legends II on my (tricked) 1.5 PSP using "WabVersionChangerV25".

That sounds promising.
I have a 1.0 psp with WAB and SXT version trickers, but they haven't worked for any games so far. :(
Xmen2 & Burnout are two of the games I want most atm.
If wab can trick 1.5 psp's to load these 2.0 games, they should work on 1.0 aswell right? :cool: