PDA

View Full Version : D1 PS1 won't load past first load screen...

punkonjunk
May 2nd, 2009, 18:50
Hey. It worked on my old 3.xx cfw, but on my new updated 5.xx r6 whatever the newest is, I can't get diablo 1 to load past the loading screen that first shows up, I don't know what the solution is. I've moved it out of its category folder and into uncategorized, but that did nothing. it's really annoying. I have a save I want to continue. It's not set at "fast" or anything.

Any tips?

Nokiaman
May 3rd, 2009, 19:59
Try POPS loader, but don't ask me how to use it. I am not using any plugins

quikkkk
May 5th, 2009, 20:11
Yep what Nokiaman said
download
Popsloader for 5.XX
and also download 3.71 pops cuz almost all the psp games work on this pops!!
( download the 3.71 pops only if it isn't in the popsloader )

oh and its a plugin if you don't know what plugins are or how to instal it
there are many tutorials on youtube!!

if you can't find a tut
PM!!

punkonjunk
May 7th, 2009, 20:14
3.71 pops isn't in the loader, i believe, this is what I downloaded:
http://dl.qj.net/Popsloader-for-5.00-M33-2-PSP-Homebrew-Applications/pg/12/fid/24491/catid/151

I'm a little confused how to use the plug in after this point. No readme or anything. :(

EDIT:
The one I downloaded listed some pops versions, a long list, like 15 of them or something. But when I try to load them my psp does that long freeze then powerdown. Do I just need to have the x.xx.pbps or something? I found this tutorial, I;'m gonna try this stuff:
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/628073

punkonjunk
May 9th, 2009, 08:38
after following the tutorial, then downloading his flash0 dumps in the lazy section in the end, the game crashes after selecting a different pops, but instead of a freeze, goes back to the XMB with
The game could not be started
(8002013C)

If I try to load the original from flash it works up to the same point, and freezes again. This is sooooo much trouble to play Diablo 1. :(

EDIT
Missing impose.prx, fixed. :) FLAME WALL