PDA

View Full Version : utillities needed for extracting wad files

Scoe
May 4th, 2009, 23:03
Greetings everyone.

As you all can tell i am new to the DCemu.co.uk forums as a member, however I have been frequenting your forums for most of my dc info over the last year or so. I was just recently reading the thread on nxDoom and how to burn it correctly and I had a thought while reading it. This thought I had is in the form of two questions. I plan on burning a copy of nxdoom for my dreamcast and I own both doom2 and ultimate doom. My questions are: is there a utility needed for extracting the .wad files from ultimate doom and doom2 installations? If there is where can I find it....my searches on google have been fruitless because I do not know EXACTLY what utility I am looking for.

If any of you have any information about these questions of mine I would greatly appreciate your help. :)

Scoe
May 6th, 2009, 20:46
Could one of the forum moderators please delete this thread?
I can tell that no one is willing to help me out with my questions so I will take them elsewhere.

Thanks for nothing.

Darksaviour69
May 6th, 2009, 21:04
the wads are in a folder on the disc, from what i can remember. They should be easy to find and copy off

Christuserloeser
May 7th, 2009, 00:13
been a while, but you might want to try DOOM Builder: http://www.doombuilder.com/