archronos
March 13th, 2006, 21:44
can anyone suggest any good games for 2.5 psp
like homebrew, snes or gbc
i'm getting bored of the psp because i can't find a good game
any suggestions? :confused:

bobbobjack
March 13th, 2006, 23:17
hey, if can't ONE game you like in all the snes and gbc roms collection, i suggest selling your psp ;)

Addictedd
March 17th, 2006, 09:38
hey, if can't ONE game you like in all the snes and gbc roms collection, i suggest selling your psp ;)

only after you take more english lessons and start making some sense ;)

Mysteryman
March 25th, 2006, 21:40
Well said Addictedd,
theres all kinds though to choose from, quake and doom are good if you like fps, terra incognita is a neat and probaly the best looking psp homebrew game out there, and of course theres all the emulators. Genesis is probaly the best to run, but the snes and nes are always good too.

Lebow
March 26th, 2006, 03:54
KETM is a great game it stands for kill everything that moves this game can be found at fanjitas website and another place for great hombrew games is psp-hacks.com

yaustar
March 26th, 2006, 04:37
hey, if can't 'find' ONE game you like in all the snes and gbc roms collection, i suggest selling your psp ;)
Is what he/she was trying to say.

Snes: Secret of Mana, Cybernator, Batman Returns should get you started.

archronos
April 6th, 2006, 03:45
thanks for the sugesstions

robotdevil
April 18th, 2006, 20:02
There's also some PSP UMD games that aren't too bad (please don't hit me for this). But like Medievil Resurrection is fun, the midway arcade treasures has MK/II/III with multiplayer support. And there's a sanctioned remake of Megaman X (Maverick Hunter). That's about all I've spent my money on so far. Other than that, with the Bock eLoader PSPDoom v0.05 works pretty nicely, and I'd 2nd the recommendation of KETM.

paulitogomes
April 30th, 2006, 12:54
Hello:D can u tell me if there are some nintendo64 emulators for psp?what is the best for psp on 2.50?thanks

yaustar
April 30th, 2006, 16:01
There is ONE n64 emulator for the PSP at the moment and at present, non playable.

paulitogomes
April 30th, 2006, 18:45
non playable:S?i cant play whith that emulator?