PDA

View Full Version : Project Trigun

glitch
March 13th, 2006, 22:40
appearently there is no Trigun BOR mod so I am going to try and step up. I have never done a Beats of Rage mod, and in fact the most modding I have done up to this point was to make a texture for a Buu ball in BFP (Q3 mod).

Anyways I have been unable to find good trigun sprites, or at least animated ones but I did find one good still shot sprite of Vash, so I will first work an animating him and at the same time I will see what modding for BoR is like. Also somewhere I have a really good Trigun background perfect for this game.

I have no idea for how long I will be able to work on this, since I am on spring break atm and things will get busy once again next week and I probably won't be able to slow down for about 2 years -.- college.....

So if any experienced BoR modders out there would like to help please let me know, and just start going at it and we'll see where we get. For now though I will upload a pic of the Vash sprite I found in a forum, no idea who made it. Also I think it got reversed his bad arm is on the otherside I believe.

Cap'n 1time
March 13th, 2006, 23:54
wow. impressive! hope this turns out well :)

Hawkeyefile
March 15th, 2006, 20:12
so how's it comming glitch?

drukul
March 29th, 2006, 22:48
what program are you using???? I want to make a game myself, since there no rpg maker game that would go on the psp>....

yaustar
March 30th, 2006, 00:12
He/She is just using the Beats of Rage game and modding that.