PDA

View Full Version : *2.01 Downgrader*

Elsid
March 14th, 2006, 19:57
Can someone plz out there figure out a way to downgrade 2.01, if u have realease it cause all these nobs and psp gamers are going crazy about the downgrader, they can't get it through their thik head that the is no downgrader at the moment, so if there is anyone out there up for the challenge plz do so, for F**ks sake every forum i go to there is talk about it, someone best do something about it!!!!!

P.S: i believe i am speaking for everyone out their.

PEACE

Chathurga
March 14th, 2006, 21:07
You have no idea how much easier it is to say that than to do it, people are obviously trying but nothing big or new has happened. I don't think you can just demand it, go buy a 2.00 or 1.5.

xXxbenxXx
March 14th, 2006, 22:06
erm, im new to this and if you could tell me how to attach files i can give you something that allows you to play 1.50 homebrew on a 2.00+ psp. thanks. :o

xXxbenxXx
March 14th, 2006, 22:15
oh, ok i know how to attach files :) . right now all you have to do is, save the contents of the GAME file from the eLoader zip. file into the GAME file of the ROOT of your psp. then save the contents of SAVEDATA of the eLoader zip. file into the SAVEDATA file on the ROOT of your PSP. and all you have to do then is download homebrew and put it on your psp, but you need a copy of GTA: liberty city stories. once you have done everything and downloaded all the homebrew you want start up GTA: liberty city stories and eLoader will appear with your homebrew on a list. :) there is 1 problem though, the homebrew does tend to crash alot.

hope i helped :)
Ben

dieboybun
March 15th, 2006, 03:54
he knows how to play he's just complaining about them

Elsid
March 15th, 2006, 18:15
You have no idea how much easier it is to say that than to do it, people are obviously trying but nothing big or new has happened. I don't think you can just demand it, go buy a 2.00 or 1.5.

are u dumb, or are you just dumb, i have 1.50 i am speaking for the people, many people are asking for a 2.01 downgrader. you think think before you post.

Kaiser
March 16th, 2006, 02:05
are u dumb, or are you just dumb, i have 1.50 i am speaking for the people, many people are asking for a 2.01 downgrader. you think think before you post.

No, I think you should think before you post! Obviously he didn't know that and you don't need to insult him. Even then he hit the nail on the head with that post.

You have no idea how much easier it is to say that than to do it, people are obviously trying but nothing big or new has happened. I don't think you can just demand it

Elsid
March 29th, 2006, 17:39
and now we have another person who is too big for himself, i was stateing that.....i don't have time for this Kaiser guy. i think i'll be the bigger man and walk away.

P.S: People these dayz.

hockey2112
March 29th, 2006, 19:34

Please point out the sentence in your first post that conveys the fact that you have a 1.5 PSP.

Elsid
March 29th, 2006, 20:05
....ok newbie

vettacossx
March 29th, 2006, 21:11
HEY ELSID HERES SOME ATTENTION YOU SEEM TO NEED SO DESPERATLEY! LOL

i think your a gr8 guy kaiser i hope everyone keeps an eye on this guy and his bios immature oppinions if you reveiw his post there 90% negative toward other dcemu members FEEL FREE TO IGNORE THIS IF YOU NOT ELSID, i appreciate all the advice you have givin in the past and i have a gr8 deal off RESPECT FOR YOU (IM SURE THAT LIL GIRLY ELSID JUST SAID TO HIMSELF"WHAT A KISS-ASS"
WELL MY CHILDISH NARROW MINDED PEE BRAINED VERY SMALL IN MY MIND..."FRIEND" AND I USE THIS LOOSLEY YOU ARE THE ONE WITH A GR8 DEAL TO LEARN LET ME PUT SOMTHING ION PERSPECTIVE FOR YA SISTER!!!
FIRST YOUR NOT I REPEAET NOT ANY BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE BECAUSE OF..AND KEEP IN MIND IM DYING LAUGHING AT YOU BUT AWW...YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN SOMEONE BECAUSE OF YOUR PSP OPERATING SYSTEM I MEAN I KNOW YOUR CHILDISH BRAIN IF THATS WHAT IT IS THINKS LIKE THAT BUT HEY I HATE TO BURST YOUR "PRIDE" BUBBLE YOUR A LOOSER AND I HAVE A 1.0 PSP ....IM A BIGGER MAN THAN YOU BECAUSE I HELP INSTEAD OF JUDGE I HOPE THAT YOU APPOLOGIZE SO THAT I CAN POST A APPOLOGY TO YOU BUT FOR NOW....YOUR THE ONLY SORRY ONE HERE
PS
HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW I TRYED TO BE MORE DESCREET YOU MIGHT WANT TO ANSWER PRIVATE MESSAGES HUH LOOK IM NOT THE ONLY ONE TIRED OFF YOUR NEGITIVE ATTITUDE YOU R THE SINGLE PERSON ON THIS SITE THAT IS THAT NEGITVE WITH EVERY SINGLE POST MY GOD...POOR ELSID

vettacossx
March 29th, 2006, 21:20
Hey Mr. Negative Yea You Elsid
Id Love To Argue With You And Make You Feel A Cenameter Tall In Person But Hey You See My Addy Im Me Id Love To Here Your "exuse" For Being "mr.grinch"

Elsid
March 29th, 2006, 22:22
calm down bruv, it's ok *woosaa* say it with me, woosaa*, i feel for you typing all that for me, i am truly touched, keep up the good work!!!

Elsid
March 29th, 2006, 22:27
it never occured to my mind that i disrespected anyone i just take to turn if someone disses me, but the older you get the more wiser you get so i am going to allow you vetta, u can babble on and speak out of your ass and try disrespect me but i aint going no where, what else you got to say??

Kaiser
March 31st, 2006, 00:32
and now we have another person who is too big for himself, i was stateing that.....i don't have time for this Kaiser guy. i think i'll be the bigger man and walk away.

P.S: People these dayz.

I find this kind of insulting Elsid. :rolleyes:

t never occured to my mind that i disrespected anyone i just take to turn if someone disses me

I wasn't "dissing" you I was just telling you to chill and not insult other people when you have no reason to. If you have a problem with me then feel free to send me a PM.

@vettacossx: Your a good guy and I appreciate your help, but you need to use some proper grammer in those posts. It hurts my eyes. ;)

Cheers

hockey2112
April 3rd, 2006, 19:45
....ok newbie

An excellent reply, very well thought-out, especially considering that I have been registered on this website for one month more than you have been. I guess your insightful posts like "kool" (http://dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=101606#post101606), "kool!" (http://dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=100699#post100699), and "lol!!!" (http://dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=100557#post100557) have really upped that post count, eh? Congrats! You'll hit that 1000 post status in no time!

Also, your cunning reply did not adequately fulfill my request in my previous post... please point out the sentence in your first post that conveys the fact that you have a 1.5 PSP, and therefore gives you the right to cop all of this attitude.

gotmilk0112
April 4th, 2006, 01:53
Can someone plz out there figure out a way to downgrade 2.01, if u have realease it cause all these nobs and psp gamers are going crazy about the downgrader, they can't get it through their thik head that the is no downgrader at the moment, so if there is anyone out there up for the challenge plz do so, for F**ks sake every forum i go to there is talk about it, someone best do something about it!!!!!

P.S: i believe i am speaking for everyone out their.

PEACE

#1: **** you. you cant just demand a downgrader thats like going to sony and demanding a ps3. developers cant just make one cuz ur screaming at them to do it. give them a break u idiot. think how they feel to have people screaming at them saying things like "OMG UR A CODER GIVE ME DOWNGRADER NOW!!!" or "OMFG WHERES MY DOWNGRADER" :mad:

#2: you spelled "there" wrong. :p

#3: all those talk of "downgraders" in the forums is wrong except the 2.0 downgrader.

#4: only n00bs spell "noob" wrong

so............STFU DONT DEMAND STUFF FROM PEOPLE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR THEM??

gotmilk0112
April 4th, 2006, 02:25
calm down bruv, it's ok *woosaa* say it with me, woosaa*, i feel for you typing all that for me, i am truly touched, keep up the good work!!!

why are you calling vettacossx "Bruv" (brother) ?
and dont try to suck up to us by acting all nice and ****.
:mad:

Cap'n 1time
April 4th, 2006, 14:13
Elsid... the "Bigger Man" would have done his research in the first place and would know that it is believed by all coders that it is impossible to achieve a >2.00 downgrader.
The "Bigger Man" wouldnt insult a staff member when he pointed out a mistake you made.
The "Bigger Man" would admit his mistakes and apologize to everyone for being rude. Now your free to make an ass of yourself, but you will find these forums much more enjoyable if you have friends and allies. Let him comment before this topic is locked.

KenshinKajima
April 4th, 2006, 17:53
Elsid... the "Bigger Man" would have done his research in the first place and would know that it is believed by all coders that it is impossible to achieve a >2.00 downgrader.
The "Bigger Man" wouldnt insult a staff member when he pointed out a mistake you made.
The "Bigger Man" would admit his mistakes and apologize to everyone for being rude. Now your free to make an ass of yourself, but you will find these forums much more enjoyable if you have friends and allies. Let him comment before this topic is locked.

Pwned and
#1: **** you. you cant just demand a downgrader thats like going to sony and demanding a ps3. developers cant just make one cuz ur screaming at them to do it. give them a break u idiot. think how they feel to have people screaming at them saying things like "OMG UR A CODER GIVE ME DOWNGRADER NOW!!!" or "OMFG WHERES MY DOWNGRADER"

pwned

benh
April 4th, 2006, 18:55
shut the hell up elisd u want to shut ur face caus i agree with everyone else in this thread apart from u

Kaiser
April 4th, 2006, 19:34
I think this thread is more then done.