PDA

View Full Version : error 80020148 on m33-3 3.90

gezegond
May 8th, 2009, 20:25
hi, I've been trying to install a divx player on my PSP slim with m33-3 3.90 Custom firmware called PSPPlayerMT (and several other apps) but I can't. I have no problem with all the emus I downloaded, when I decompressed them I saw only a folder that needed to be put in you PSP\GAME folder to work, but these apps have 2 folders: and one of them has a "%" after it. (Example: PSPPlayerMT and PSPPlayerMT%). the readme says that putting them both in the GAME folder should do fine but when I do I get the 8002014c error, I've tried putting them in GAME150 folder and I got the 80020148 error. I searched the web but all I found out was that this is somehow related to 1.50 kernel and Phat PSPs (which I don't have), Can anyone please help me? I've been trying for a long time but they just don't seem to work.

gezegond
May 9th, 2009, 07:45
hey guys, I did some more search and I found out that the error means that I'm trying to run homebrew on a non-homebrew enabled psp. (but I have CFW m33-3 3.90 !) I also checked a lot of downgrades and 1.50 kernel add-on and they all required PSP Phat (mine is a slim). Can anyone help me? The apps I wanna run are a divx Player (PSPlayerMT), a dictionary (ACE), and a PDA\Organizer Tool (PSPPDA). If anyone has these kind of programs working on a custom firmware slim, please tell me where you downloaded them and how did you manage to get them work? that would be really helpfull. thanx!

gezegond
May 9th, 2009, 10:10
hey, I solved the problem on my own so no need to answer, for anyone who might have the same problem, I used a program called "LEDA" which lets you use apps designed for 1.5 kernel (only for Phat PSPs) on a Slim PSP.