PDA

View Full Version : What Do u Think??

PPP(PROWD PSP OWNER)
March 15th, 2006, 20:16
Hi
What do you think of this PC
http://www.goldenelectronics.co.uk/item--Gaming-PC-:-GA-8N-SLI-Pro-3-2GHZ-512MB-160GB-DVDRW-SLI--GA-8N-SLI+Pro.html
ThANKS
PPP

Malksta
March 15th, 2006, 20:40
i think it seems nice

better than my crap 2.40ghz

PPP(PROWD PSP OWNER)
March 15th, 2006, 20:41
i think it seems nice

better than my crap 2.40ghz
tHANX,
but i mean value for money

Malksta
March 15th, 2006, 23:32
i think you should buy it looks like a good price 2 me

2.29 ghz for my bro = 1300 pounds WTF!?!

yaustar
March 16th, 2006, 00:59
In all truth, lousy, no details on the models used for the PSU or the mothboard. No Windows distrobution. For that price, I would prefer to build my own.

PPP(PROWD PSP OWNER)
March 16th, 2006, 21:41
In all truth, lousy, no details on the models used for the PSU or the mothboard. No Windows distrobution. For that price, I would prefer to build my own.

Motherboard details - Gigabyte GA-8N-SLI Pro

GA-8N-SLI Pro, the latest GIGABYTE i-DNA (Intelligent Dual Nano Architecture) series motherboards featuring new NVIDIA® nForce™ 4 SLI Intel Edition chipset. Jam-packed with the industry's most advanced performance and security technologies, the new flagship motherboard from GIGABYTE is set to 'WOW' PC gamers and enthusiasts with its unrivalled feature set and capabilities. GA-8N-SLI Pro synergized Performance DNA with Security DNA into fundamental intelligence technologies for the digital lifestyle. As such, i-DNA motherboards target not only PC gamers and enthusiasts who push their systems to the limit, but also normal PC users who are looking for a solid future-ready system for their home and office computing needs.

The new NVIDIA nForce4 SLI Intel Edition chipset with Hyper-Threading Technology delivers significant performance gains with variety of new generation architectures including dual-channel DDR2 main memory, PCI-Express interface, NVIDIA MediaArmor technology for improving storage reliability and performance.

With new 90nm technology, the world's most advanced chip-making process, it delivers significant gains in performance through the combination of lower-power transistors, strained silicon, high-speed copper interconnects and a new low-k dielectric material. With 1066FSB allows larger bandwidth for data processing up to 8.5GB/s.

CPU Type Socket 775
FSB 1066/800/533
Chipset nForce4 SLI
Memory type Dual Channel, DDRII 667/533/400
Memory socket DDR||*4
Max. Memory 8GB
Graphics interface PCI-Express X16
PCI-Express X16 (X8) 2
PCI-Express X1 (X2,X4) 2
PCI 2
ISA slot 0
AMR/CNR 0/0\

550W EZCool PSU

yaustar
March 17th, 2006, 03:03
Oops, my bad, it says it right in the title..

It isn't too bad then but there would be a few changes I would make before buying it:
Upgrade the card to Nvidia 6600GT or 6800Gt ready for SLI
Change the case to the Thermaltake Tsunami
Get a high quality PSU
Upgrade to 1 gig of Ram

kimbonious
March 20th, 2006, 23:37
how does this tie in to the psp again?