PDA

View Full Version : newbie here dont flame !!! :D

khalilg
March 17th, 2006, 06:58
hey i got a small prob i just downlaoded snes9xTYL-0[1].3 and dont know wat to do next i have brown ale which means i am runnin a v2.6 :eek: anyways i see 2 folders kxploit_ready and unpatched :S dont know wat to do which one to copy and all since i am a newbie i am new to this so if there is a guide explainin this all just post the link or u can write down tha solution and also if i get tha emulator working where do i put the roms? *do i put .smc or leave them in zip format

thanks

D0N
March 17th, 2006, 17:54
http://dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=10369

khalilg
March 17th, 2006, 20:11
thanks for the guide dawd i preety much know tha basics of homebrew wat i was tryin to ask was how to install the TYL snes emu v3 on my v2.6 psp i get the emu to work BUT b4 loadin any roms there is msg that says somethin like "cant read memory card or error 30002c8 " or somehtin like that :S anyways thanks for the reply!

D0N
March 18th, 2006, 13:58
thanks for the guide dawd i preety much know tha basics of homebrew wat i was tryin to ask was how to install the TYL snes emu v3 on my v2.6 psp i get the emu to work BUT b4 loadin any roms there is msg that says somethin like "cant read memory card or error 30002c8 " or somehtin like that :S anyways thanks for the reply!

No problem.Glad 2 help. Maybe u get this "cant read memory card or error 30002c8" because of ur memory card-Probably faulty or something.