PDA

View Full Version : snes .3 tyl saving problem

fo0ob
March 18th, 2006, 04:06
all my roms load fine, but in game in menu when i hit "save state" it used to save fine, mem card lights up for a long time. but now it doesnt even save, doesnt ask to overwrite, i go to saves folder i see files open it but emu says "is not right freeze state". yes my battery is full when i try to save, used to work, what happened? please help, thanks.

Electrifying
March 18th, 2006, 13:22
this was a known problem with TYL 0.3 (that it didn't save. I don't know if this solution would help you). It appears that the background image of 0.3 was the cause for this problem. A simple fix was to change the background. So this was quickly (and officially) fixed :) ;)

Yoyofr has posted a notice on his website concerning about the save state function not working on 2.0 PSP.

The solution is to delete the logo.bmp, and replace it with the bmp from the previous version, or a 480*320 8bpp bmp file made by yourself. The issue should be fixed by this method. The solution was first discovered by thecradle on Snes9x TYL official forum.

Just replace the original logo.bmp with this one, and i think you are good to go :)

fo0ob
March 18th, 2006, 21:23
thanks for your help