PDA

View Full Version : Rockband Leaked

darkriku2000
May 14th, 2009, 20:04
Yo, just wanted to point out, on account that news is news, that rockband unplugged for the PSP has been leaked and uploaded, almost an entire month before it's release, a quote of the uploader's post (from a popular pspiso site) has been included (with link removed of course) as proof.

Language: English
Full ISO
Rar Size: 846mb
ISO SIZE: 1.2gb
Password: buddylee

Link removed to avoid piracy ~Riku
Enjoy and dont forget to +rep

What do you guys think about this, I personally got it while waiting for my preorder to come in

Darksaviour69
May 14th, 2009, 20:43
The only thing that sucks more than warez releases is, warez released before the game has come out. Its bad for the game industry, is bad for psp owners (long term) and it bad for smaller game review sites as publishers stop sending out review copies fearing they will be warezed.

darkriku2000
May 14th, 2009, 22:30
Wow, I never looked at it like the last way (the one about the publishers) to be honest

Nocuddle
May 15th, 2009, 01:05
lol just read from sumwhere its buggy as hell.

Darksaviour69
May 15th, 2009, 02:38

hopefully it was a preview code, or beta that was leaked and not the gold version

VampDude
May 15th, 2009, 02:47
The PSP gaming scene is full of piracy, that is why it appears to be dying with very limited games.

The PS2 gets better releases (like Persona 4), which says quite a lot on the matter as games that are made for the PS2 (a 9 year old machine) can easily be ported down to the PSP and vise versa with a few minor changes.

Nocuddle
May 16th, 2009, 13:42
ahh an answer for pirates LOL:

Put any TXT file in ISO folder & voila! :P

rabidmaggot
June 5th, 2009, 23:42
No it's not!