PDA

View Full Version : SNES 9X Help

masterchiefxx
March 19th, 2006, 02:51
I'm extremely frustrated with my current predicament. I was originally enjoying playing Super Mario All Stars on SNES9X TLY through the GTA Eloader from fanjita. SNES emulation worked like a charm for me. But i recently got a new 2 gb memory stick and reinstalled the stuff and SNES9X TLY loads up alright through the eloader. But when i choose a rom, MArio, etc., it says loading, but then the screen stays black and then the psp eventually turns off. (i'm not worried about the psp bricking :)

WTF!!! It was working perfectly before now it won't load the damn roms! I did everything the same. I'm losing sleep and hair over this. HEEEEELLP!!

Should I use a different snes emulator (Uo_SNES 9x). Oh, and i already tried formatting a dozen times.

I will greatly appreciate the help :>

funy56
March 19th, 2006, 06:29
copy the file(snes folder) from your old memory card to your new one. I have the same problem too and mine work this way

kimbonious
March 19th, 2006, 08:02
what funy said might work.
I had the oposite work though.
I copied my game folder from my old mem stick to the new one and had the same prob as your having. I had to extract the snes emulator and drag it into the new memstick without passing it from the old one. And the same with the roms.

Spikertk
March 19th, 2006, 08:21
Right now you sound exactly like me, Here is what to do

Keep the emulator, it is the best one out there, if your trying to load the ROMs, tehy MUST, and I mean MUST be in a zip folder and put in the folder Common. The zip file can only have one thing in it. Also, you have to redownload everything you had on your other memory stick, because it was fomiler with the other MS and it had the options of the other MS, so redownload it and if you have anymore trouble or if that doesnt work, catch me on AIM( spikertk ), Yahoo( [email protected] ), or MSN( [email protected] )

I'm extremely frustrated with my current predicament. I was originally enjoying playing Super Mario All Stars on SNES9X TLY through the GTA Eloader from fanjita. SNES emulation worked like a charm for me. But i recently got a new 2 gb memory stick and reinstalled the stuff and SNES9X TLY loads up alright through the eloader. But when i choose a rom, MArio, etc., it says loading, but then the screen stays black and then the psp eventually turns off. (i'm not worried about the psp bricking :)

WTF!!! It was working perfectly before now it won't load the damn roms! I did everything the same. I'm losing sleep and hair over this. HEEEEELLP!!

Should I use a different snes emulator (Uo_SNES 9x). Oh, and i already tried formatting a dozen times.

I will greatly appreciate the help :>