PDA

View Full Version : A little Help please

dafe1er
May 16th, 2009, 01:51
Hello, I got the Pandora Batt. and Magic stick, did that with out any issues, and now I just tried doing the NesterJ all went well, I used all proper items to install followed a GREAT guide from here, and got everything in the right place, when I go to open NesterJ, it gives me the following message> The Game Could Not Be Started (8002014c)

My system info is as follow's:
System Software 4.01 M33-2
I did do the 1.50 Addon for the 4.01

My Version of NesterJ is:

What am I missing? Got this far and can not find info on this....Must be something simple, as I always find the hard way....LOL:thumbup:

Thank you for any and all help.

Oh yeah and this is a older Fat PSP like 2 years old, never had anything before today on it, and I tried this with the files in the .rar format and also unrared and it gives me this code. which I found out what it means, now to find out how to fix!!!!

Thank you,

Dafe.

Shrygue
May 16th, 2009, 23:23
Did you try changing the kernel mode in the recovery menu? That might fix it. Or try moving the emu from the GAME folder to the GAME150 or reversed if it was in GAME150 already.

dafe1er
May 16th, 2009, 23:35
See there, I knew it was something so SIMPLE I missed..... I did not set the Kernal:mad:..........Dam I am a fool sometimes...LOL

THANK YOU for your Help, Now I can burn one and sit back and play some really great games from the past I had sitting around.

Thank you for having a great site with great HELP!!:thumbup:

Dafe.

dafe1er
May 17th, 2009, 18:32
OK I have a few more questions, How do I get rid of the Corrupt folders that appear on the system now? I tried to delete them and found out fast that was not to happen....LOL

I don't know how to get them off, I selected to hide them but is does not work with everything as it says on SesTool.

Also I was wondering if someone might point me to a link on how to change the Startup Sounds and intro's to the PSP Fhat. I want to have them custom to my taste you know....

I have been trying to use the search option at the top, but it is not finding anything I type, So I am sorry to ask for a link.

Thank you all, :thumbup:

Dafe.