PDA

View Full Version : HELP! My DS Lite Touch Screen get watered inside!

franz029
May 17th, 2009, 15:25
I was trying to fix my "L" button because it won't work so what I did is keep on spraying with water the "L" button then somehow I notice my DS is leaking water then when I try to open my DS then turn it on, the Touch Screen has watered inside! but the Touch Screen still works no prob anyway and the "L" button was fixed now :P and is there anyway to dry the touch screen quickly or drying it up without taking apart my DS Lite because i don't have a screwdriver to open my DS Lite.PLEASE SOMEONE REPLY ON THIS THREAD!!!

dedanjel
May 22nd, 2009, 01:46
I was trying to fix my "L" button because it won't work so what I did is keep on spraying with water the "L" button then somehow I notice my DS is leaking water then when I try to open my DS then turn it on, the Touch Screen has watered inside! but the Touch Screen still works no prob anyway and the "L" button was fixed now :P and is there anyway to dry the touch screen quickly or drying it up without taking apart my DS Lite because i don't have a screwdriver to open my DS Lite.PLEASE SOMEONE REPLY ON THIS THREAD!!!

if you have jewlers tools, that could help you out. when my sp broke, like, 2 years ago, my dad fixed it with jewlers tools. he tried with my first ds, but when you break off a hinge, theres not much you can do. thats all the help i can offer. hope it helps.

Arlieth
June 3rd, 2009, 21:26
I just figured this one out today. Tilt your DS so that the L or R button is on the bottom. Water from the touchscreen will slowly drain out and you'll see drops of water dripping from the L/R button. For extra measure, stick it in a plastic bag with rice.