PDA

View Full Version : problem with Eloder 0.96

PSPAvatar
March 20th, 2006, 19:48
I have a problem with Eloder 0.96 when i start emulator for first time it works perfectly but when i turn my psp off and back on and turn the Eloder againe the emulator doesnt work i have to format my memory stick and put Eloder back to my memry stick and when i star emulator it works againe. :mad:

Does any one know whats the problem or can any one tell me where can i get a good snes emulator that works with Eloder 0.96. :confused:

PM me or just reply THX :)

felonyr301
March 21st, 2006, 01:21
make sure you downloaded the snes emulator version that supports the eloader like the snes tyl .3 emulator there is two different versions one for 1.5 and the other for higher firmwares

PSPAvatar
March 21st, 2006, 03:11
yea i have all kinds of emulators but still when i exit out of emulator and then exit out of eloder and dont turn of my psp i can got to eloder and turn the e mulator back on and it works but when i shut down my psp and turn eloder back on and try to load emulator it doesnt work. :confused:

jzm.one
March 23rd, 2006, 08:16
i found that the UO_snes was the best for running on that particular version of the e-loader. huntg that one down (fabjita's working gta eboot list SHOULD point u in the right direction)try that one out and post back.good luck

PSPAvatar
March 24th, 2006, 02:25
ok ill try thx

so it works even if you turn your psp off?