PDA

View Full Version : Getting a new one tommorow!!!

pdid
March 21st, 2006, 00:00
Sony are delivering me a brand new psp tomorow:

Reason- WI-FI packed up

All i could get when trying to make a connection was internal error 80104A0B, or something similar. There was also no little green light.

I was a bit annoyed that the shop i bought it from wouldn`t exchange, bought begin of December, said it was out of warranty with them, 4 months?!! I expect 6 at a minimum from any shop, still Sony were no quible, no fuss next day replacement by courier.

This happened about a week after upgrading to 2.6, to play fight night round 3. Has anyone had any similar experiences.

bizarre
March 21st, 2006, 00:08
no

psplvr92
March 21st, 2006, 01:25
no

psplvr92
March 21st, 2006, 01:26
srry

pdid
March 22nd, 2006, 18:33
You fella`s must be extremely proud of yourselves, what with these great, in depth answers, i`m sure your doing a fantastic job by sharing your fountains of knowledge with everyone on the forum.

NOT!!!!

If in future you haven`t got anything better to say than "No". Then don`t say anything at all. ;)

Rant Over.

Cheers P.

Hawkeyefile
March 22nd, 2006, 21:08
no

pdid
March 22nd, 2006, 22:19
S`pose i walked straight into that one. Touchee!!! :) (no I don`t know how to spell touchee)

Cheers P

Hawkeyefile
March 23rd, 2006, 17:54
You fella`s must be extremely proud of yourselves, what with these great, in depth answers, i`m sure your doing a fantastic job by sharing your fountains of knowledge with everyone on the forum.

NOT!!!!

If in future you haven`t got anything better to say than "No". Then don`t say anything at all. ;)

Rant Over.

Cheers P.
what else do you want us to say? we dont have the problem, just you.

pdid
March 24th, 2006, 11:55
If in future you haven`t got anything better to say than "No". Then don`t say anything at all.

And BTW I don`t have the problem anymore, I got a new one.

Cheers P