PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with gta homebrew

Dr.Spice
March 21st, 2006, 22:02
Ok i am new here and i am noob to homebrew for the past week i have been reading torrentials and stuff for homebrew but i cant get it for some reason. I have probly read like 30 of them. Anyways i just need someone to help me like give me your aim name or you write out a torrential for me that is simple very simple. So can anyone plz give me someones aim name or you give me your aim name or something to help me out plz i bought a 1gig and a GTA game just for this plz help.

I have a 2.5 psp
I have GTA
I have a 1gig
I have a USB cord
I have eveything i need basically but i just need some help. :(

vettacossx
March 22nd, 2006, 04:33
emulation 2.6 on the psp first these are onesw i can help you with nes snes gb/gbc sega gennisis and gba for a list of compatable emulators go to www.finjita.org (add it to your fav. list trust me) not only that if you click the download you want on the compatability list you can get it right there!! but all the best news is right here and you can find every emulator right here on dcemu as well for any thing else e-mail or im me [email protected]

vettacossx
March 22nd, 2006, 04:38
2.5 homebrew is ran from the e-loader you can get it @ www.fanjita.org learn all you need to there get a list of working games applications (eboots) there the gta e-loader is ran from the memstick via save game to learn more your only hope is to downl;oad the e-loader from the link above or right here at dcemu dont forget to log in get involved http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/ is THE BEST SITE ON THE NET FOR NEWS AS FAST AS IT HAPPENS.PERIOD.