PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP Emulators on psp 2.6

dame666
March 21st, 2006, 22:53
Hi
IM new to the psp can anyone tell me how to install an emulator and get and install games to play using the emulator.Im intrested in snes dreamcast etc as i have loads of games for these systems but have heard there is away to get to play these on my psp. I have 2.6 firmware i also own GTA if thats any help
THANK YOU,S :confused:

kyus
March 22nd, 2006, 00:22
PMSL... dreamcast???? nochance dude... snes yeah... there are hundreds of guides out there to do this. please search.

vettacossx
March 22nd, 2006, 04:14
ok first you need to get lil better informed so check this site out it is the only one that can help for 2.6 www.finjita.org then get the e-loader from the site install it in your psp by using your usb cable (if u need one they r 10 bucks at wal-mart) then read the
"read me" file in the e-boot loader zip and it will contain your directions... also another thing to keep in mind is that these and most every homebrew come in "zip" or commpressed file format so you will need a zip app.like WINZIP OR WINRAR
right click on the zip icon of the e-boot loader and choose "extract files" on the tab..Next choose the psp drive by clicking on "e:\psp" it will show up as your removable storage drive then after highlighting "e:\psp" just hit the OK tab at the bottom thats the e-loader now your set put in grand theft auto (ps make sure theres an existing save game of gta as well)and after the game loads..press start and then choose load game...At this point you will notice one of the save files is entitled Eloader
copy and paste this to a text doc between this and the read me you should be fine for the loader next post ...emulators and for all you others i promise to keep the next one shorter...lol

felonyr301
March 22nd, 2006, 04:16
download the eloader for firmware 2.6 and read the guides man google it learn to research commonly stuff online itll pay off later and no dreamcast emulator no matter what firmware you have dreamcast is nowhere in sight.

vettacossx
March 22nd, 2006, 04:22
oh also you can get winzip or winrar @ www.download.com and now for emulation 2.6 on the psp first these are onesw i can help you with nes snes gb/gbc sega gennisis and gba for a list of compatable emulators go to www.finjita.org (add it to your fav. list trust me) not only that if you click the download you want on the compatability list you can get it right there!! but all the best news is right here and you can find every emulator right here on dcemu as well for any thing else e-mail or im me [email protected]

PPP(PROWD PSP OWNER)
April 1st, 2006, 11:24
Why Cant People Google!WHY :eek: