PDA

View Full Version : PSPRadio Pre Release v0.38.07

wraggster
March 22nd, 2006, 00:03
Raf and the PSP Radio Team (http://pspradio.berlios.de/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=252) have once again updated their Wifi Streaming Music app for the PSP, heres whats new:

What's new:
0.38.07 (r927) (2006-03-20)
NEW FEATURES
(raf) Dynamic/Core: Now UIs are selected from a new plugins menu. The menu is auto populated with available plugins. Currently supported: UIs and FSS (File system Servers.)
(raf) Dynamic/FSS: New Plugin: FTPD; not working quite right yet.

BUG FIXES
(raf) png: The shutdown.png was a copy of init.png; corrected.
(raf) Core: Now in Options screen, options that have no alternatives don't have a default "Yes" (like exit pspradio).
(raf) Core: Now the sound is stopped when a screenshot is taken to prevent the event queue from backing up and the app exiting (reported by albadross) (r888)
(sandberg) 3DUI: The new plugin menu is now handled correct when switching UIs.(r909)
(raf) Core: ID3v2 decoding could crash the system on invalid tags.
(raf) Dyn/Core: Plugins now retain memory until they are removed.

Download both versions (one for v1.5 and one for V2.0 owners via Comments

JoshM248
March 22nd, 2006, 00:40
Is there anyway to get local Internet Radio stations to work

like this one

http://www.wrfx.com/main.html

This is the link to the server
http://a467.l1999647227.c19996.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/467/19996/v0001/reflector:47227

Voltron
March 22nd, 2006, 03:23
It would indeed be great if you could add your own custom list of stations if they are not already provided. Not even sure if this is possible as I am no coder... just a thought. I absolutely love the last release of this and can't wait to try this out.

::EDIT::
Just downloaded and I'm using the dynamic version on 1.5. Works great. Seems a lot more stable. Awesome sound quality. This to me is one of the coolest apps for the PSP. You really need a wireless router and high-speed INET connection to really appreciate this. I just don't know how to fully use this. There is a file screen and a playlist screen but I don't have a clue how to add things to the playlist screen or add songs to the file screen. If anyone could suggest anything I'd appreciate it.

JoshM248
March 22nd, 2006, 04:03
Its possible. But there are two stations I added that always get Parsing error or something like that. Then goes to the Red screen of death. O.o

theblue
March 22nd, 2006, 09:58
plz help me I have a 1.5 psp,I cant get it to work. do I need a wireless router and high-speed INET connection ?

Voltron
March 22nd, 2006, 10:30
plz help me I have a 1.5 psp,I cant get it to work. do I need a wireless router and high-speed INET connection ?

Yes. You'll want to use this with a broadband INET connection and wireless router. You can stream mp3's from your PC to PSP via USB connection I am pretty sure. But this is obviously best used with a wireless router. Awesome homebrew app!

hemsjones
March 22nd, 2006, 19:14
pspradio rocks!!

StealthCP
March 22nd, 2006, 20:07
Yes it certainly does. Good work on getting different frequencys working a while back, a lot of my MP3s are in 22050hz and other apps double the speed!

I still can't fathom how you get this working at 222mhz for streams. It really is sweet.

eidechse34
April 3rd, 2006, 14:27
I´ve got V2.60 and PSP Radio doesn´t run. That means, it starts, but then the psp hangs up.

xbloodsportx
April 4th, 2006, 05:25
where do I go to learn how to install the psp radio ?

anotherpocho
July 3rd, 2006, 07:14
I´ve got V2.60 and PSP Radio doesn´t run. That means, it starts, but then the psp hangs up.

Use an alternate version of psp radio I have 2.6 and I use the bock loader with pspradio version 38.11 static version. It works fine.

anotherpocho
July 3rd, 2006, 07:48

Upgrade your eloader to the bock version and get pspradio 38.11 static.