PDA

View Full Version : Fully bricked wii. Need help

marq0330
May 25th, 2009, 04:04
Ok making this quick. I downgraded my wii to fw 2.2 (can't remember the last digit in the fw, i believe this is it) but it was the european version when my console is american. (ntsc to pal) so i could not see anything so I used a signal converter and re-used the downgrader to go to the north american firmware 2.2. It installed correctly so then I used my "harvest moon: tot" game laying around and tried to update to 3.0 but it started the update quicker that it normally is suppose to and when I restarted it does not want to boot at all. my wii is still outputing a image signal to my tv but it is black and it wont boot any disks although i hear it reading and does not show anything. Plus it does not even detect my wii controller. I am wondering if anyone could tell me the problem specifically and how to repair it. I ordered a "save mii" dongle but I doubt my fw is 3.2 atm. Help would be appreciated and yes I know im a noob for doing what i did but I have my reasons, I just dont want to make this message any longer than it is. ;)

Thanks