PDA

View Full Version : Chui & His Team Rock!

BlakPsyclone
March 22nd, 2006, 22:58
just wanted to make that perfectly clear. Can't wait for new releases for Neo4ALL AES, SNES4All, and I especially am excited to see MAME4All in the future. Keep up the great work!

dave auto
March 24th, 2006, 19:27
Hell yes, they rock! I'm absolutely astounded by this emulator. Apart from the already impressive technical feat of just getting large games to run in the Dreamcast's limited RAM, the thing's freakin' fullspeed, no frameskip, WITH sound. And that was on the alpha release!
THEN, after all that, consider the thing's got a slick, professional-looking menu, and a very high rate of compatibility.
I understand that there are reasons beyond my comprehension as to why certain systems are easier to emulate than others, there are subtleties and complexities I'm not privy to. But it kinda floors me that this guy managed to squeeze a NeoGeo, the Cadillac of the 16-bit era, into my DC. Judging by how difficult it's been to emulate the SNES, Genesis/Mega Drive and PC Engine on DC, I never thought NeoGeo would be possible.
I'll probably embarass myself with my poor Spanish, but here goes.
Chui: Bueno suerte, y gracias para todos sus trabajos dificiles.

claudio
March 25th, 2006, 01:07
si hombre, es impresionante

mas alla de eso, increible todo lo que hacen

DemoniusX
April 12th, 2006, 21:38
I intend to agree that chui and his team are doing the impossible on DC, I mean look we got Amiga and Neo4all AES 2 systems that I myself and many others said "no-damn-way" well look NOW what we have? isn't that amazing, Something a 200 mhz pc can't do is very well possible on DC. My pc being a 500 mhz it can't run amiga :(. Chui and his team are a very dedicated team that takes their free time and works on emulators for us DC fans of the world.

I mean look what they wanna do Mame4all,PSX4all,Snes4all,Dccastaway! I mean OMG these emulators are very active and I see them perfected in the future.

Chui and team. Thank you very much for doing these beautiful emulators for our dreamcast,its coders like you that make me love my DC more within every god given day.

dweller
April 18th, 2006, 23:06
I would like to add my thanks as well.
The developers of these great functioning, easy to use
emus should be very proud of themselves.
Great work!!

chui
April 26th, 2006, 11:19
... My pc being a 500 mhz it can't run amiga ....

Use UAE4ALL for Windows or GNU/Linux:
http://chui.dcemu.co.uk/uae4all.html

DemoniusX
May 2nd, 2006, 03:36
Dude!!!!! Thank you very much, It runs great. I played turrican,turrican 2,Casltvania and The great giana sisters! too bad risky woods doesn't work :( But this rocks man, thank you so much, once again chui,you are my hero!!!!! :)

quadomatic
May 5th, 2006, 02:59
I thought I was done with DC homebrew and I thought I would never get a DC SNES emu...now there is a NEO GEO emu too? This is awesome!

You Rock Chui!