PDA

View Full Version : Kai Evolution, looking for friends...

Skateblind
March 23rd, 2006, 11:09
For those who have been hiding under a rock(while playing the psp) or too busy driving a bus for a living(while playing the psp), there is a great little program called Kai Evolution available, which allows you to play the psp online with your brothers and sisters across the globe. Provided you have the right equipment and expertise you can play just about any WIFI enabled game. Now you would have thought that it would be an overflowing community of spotty teens having fun and getting their alter egos arse's kicked(by me :P), but no, its mostly just a country of ghost towns, for me anyway.

Dont get me wrong, I have wasted hours playing online, but have also wasted many days staring at the screen dribbling on the keyboard and willing someone to enter the wipeout lobby, even if it is 9 year old Sarah who kicked your arse at GTA. This is why I have come here with my plea.

Are there and UK residents who have Kai working with their psp and would be willing to hook up with me via e-mail and organise a time to play either:

GTA : Ridge Racer : Wipeout : Burnout

If there is enough replys, then I might try organise some sort of league so we can find a champion. Maybe.

Cheers.