PDA

View Full Version : im gonna buy a supercard now...

King DS
March 24th, 2006, 22:40
whats best thing to do? to avoid bricking my DS, my DS code thingy is NEH10362286. whats the best but cheapest thing to do? ill sped upto £45, so very cheap, and i want it to use SD cards

birdcat
March 25th, 2006, 05:18
Well, translated to $$ thats about $78. Which will get you a Supercard SD, and probably a 128mb SD card. That is, if you pick the cheapest options for shipping. Oh, plus you need to worry about having a card reader. If you don't already have one, that'll cost you up to $10 for a decent one. Though, you'll also need a Superpass(2) to play those DS games.

Personally, if I were you, I'd save your money, and get a M3. Yes they cost more, but someone once told me, why waste your money on something that you won't be 100% satisified with, when you can just wait a little longer, save your money, and buy what you really want.

thaive
March 25th, 2006, 05:56
my sc card keeps me satisfied - to aviod bricking just scan your files with nortons or something or scan them through moonshell

gurm
March 25th, 2006, 15:38
Well, translated to $$ thats about $78. Which will get you a Supercard SD, and probably a 128mb SD card. That is, if you pick the cheapest options for shipping. Oh, plus you need to worry about having a card reader. If you don't already have one, that'll cost you up to $10 for a decent one. Though, you'll also need a Superpass(2) to play those DS games.

Personally, if I were you, I'd save your money, and get a M3. Yes they cost more, but someone once told me, why waste your money on something that you won't be 100% satisified with, when you can just wait a little longer, save your money, and buy what you really want.

What are the advantages of the M3?

Better GBA compatibility... and an auto-executing shell based on moonshell right? Is there anything else I'm unaware of?

birdcat
March 26th, 2006, 19:17
Here's a comparison review, done by two people for the M3 and the Supercard. Hope that helps.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=29384