PDA

View Full Version : i need help

gamermole
March 25th, 2006, 11:02
hey all im new to this and i have just recieved my supercard sd, my passkey 2 and my sd card. But i have a problem i have inserted my sd card into my supercard and inserted that into the gba slot of my ds i have also inserted the passkey 2 into the ds game slot with an original ds game inserted into my passkey 2. When i turn on my ds i just get 2 white screens but when my passkey 2 isnt inserted into my ds it loads up the gba game slot and i see the list of roms but when i select a rom by pressing A the only option i get is one saying BACK can anyone please help me?

thanks carl

Meters
March 25th, 2006, 11:46
Set the Passkey2 switch to Passkey1

gamermole
March 25th, 2006, 11:47
i have tried passkey 1 and still the same if i reformat my sd card what should need to be done after that? do i just need to add my roms via the smartcard program or is there something else that needs doing? also there are 2 parts to my passkey 2 theres the ds game card slot piece and a gba card slot piece do i need to be using the gba slot piece aswell?

Meters
March 25th, 2006, 11:57
There is a file named: K2-HW**.gba
Load it into your card via the program.

Load the K2-HW**.gba in GBA mode.
Something will come up, asking you if you want to flash your NDS.
Take out your Supercard, put in the Passkey2 programming thingy (The GBA thingy) and put the passkey2 on it.

Follow the instruction on the screen and it will flash your NDS.
Wait for it to finish, and put your passkey2 on the NDS slot, and Supercard on GBA slot. It should work o.o

gamermole
March 25th, 2006, 12:17
ok where do i get this file i dont see it anywhere?

gamermole
March 25th, 2006, 12:52
thanks man you have helped loads its working now :)