PDA

View Full Version : Eboot v 096 problem

pratman
March 25th, 2006, 15:29
this is the first time i've tried to use an eloader so forgive me if the solution is simple.
anyway, i just tried out the biere d'alsace eloader and it starts by showing the loading bar as if i'm just starting to pay gta and then there's a screen with a white psp pic saying press start to quit. a few seconds later my psp just switches off.
does anyone know what the problem is?

Shilo
March 25th, 2006, 18:07
Did you install it corectly? If you did it your self, try the windows installer version of the eloader and see if that works.

chopper
March 25th, 2006, 18:39
I think the problem here is that you are loading the game up with the memory stick inserted, to get round this let game load up before you insert the memory stick then put it in and load the Eloader, you can also load your main save file in then save the game so insted of the Eloader trying to load when you load the game your main save file will load like normal then you can use the Eloader.

pratman
March 25th, 2006, 20:32
tried both and still does the same thing when i load the eloader

chopper
March 25th, 2006, 23:38
What firmware is your PSP cos if its 2.00 you load the Eloader from the Eloader folder in the PSP's PHOTO menu insted of from GTA.

pratman
March 26th, 2006, 13:56
mine is 2.01

charlienesh
March 26th, 2006, 16:50
i had the same problem, you have to put games try this http://hotrockspspguide.tripod.com/psp/ it helped me.