PDA

View Full Version : Donkey64 n64 emulator a myth?

Lebow
March 26th, 2006, 05:04
Is this emulator real?Donkey64 claims it is but i heared it may be a hoax. Donkey64 prove what i heared wrong and release it. Anypne who knows about the progrees of this emulator please reply and tell me about it

yaustar
March 26th, 2006, 05:33
Currently classed as: Hoax.

middlemaniac
March 26th, 2006, 05:38
I would really like to know if the emulator is also real. Just imagine if it is! BTW PSdonkey said he would be releasing his emulator to the public on March 29, so I guess all we can do is be patient to see if it's real or not. I HOPE this is real!!! But, nobody is 100% sure if it is real or fake for now. Please release the emulator if it is real on March 29 to us PSdonkey, it would be the best thing ever!

kyle2194
March 26th, 2006, 05:41
Could you post a link to his post. Im curious about the replys to him.

middlemaniac
March 26th, 2006, 05:44
Here's something http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=20330 but the thread was closed people believe this is a lie. Who knows could be fake, might not be. If it is fake, I don't know anyone who would spend that much time on telling us about his emulator, making a photo, and showing us 2 videos(so it might be real).

MonoLoco
March 26th, 2006, 07:45
It's obviously fake...

lplover2k
March 26th, 2006, 07:53
i think he's banned from the site now.... i don't think that we will see the emu (if it exists) here now... probbly we will never know if it was real...

Kaiser
March 26th, 2006, 08:25
i think he's banned from the site now.... i don't think that we will see the emu (if it exists) here now... probbly we will never know if it was real...

Yes we will, banning did not stop that muppet from coming back. He made multiple accounts with multiple IP's. As yaustar said the staff and the majority of the community classify it as a hoax. If you still believe its real after the shit chrisfile started then wait until the "release date" March 29th.

Until then it be great if people stopped bringing this up.