PDA

View Full Version : PSP Guitar v0.2

Sousanator
March 26th, 2006, 18:39
(News and New Release by Sousanator (www.freewebs.com/sousanator)

My SmashGP Site http://Sousanator.PSParchive.de

Thanks to pauldude550, for all the sounds and help, and thanks to all the guides out there. credit to LUKE for the guitar icon

---------------------------------------
I've included the eboots for 1.0/1.5 users. If you have a higher firmware delete the eboots, and place in the lua applications folder. Then rename script.lua to index.lua, and load it from Lua Player
---------------------------------------

PSP Guitar is a Guitar Similater, for the PSP

There are 3 modes available:

Electic
Acoustic
Banjo

Electric Guitar has sounds with 3 modes within. Regular mode, Chord Mode and PalmMute mode. Regular mode give you a distortion type sound, Chord mode gives you some crazy cool sounds, and PalmMute give you a very short sound. Acoustic Guitar has the basic wooden guitar sounds. Banjo has 4 banjo sounds.

There are also 2 types of control methods:

Guitar Mode
Normal Mode

In Guitar Mode, you hold it on an angle with your left hand, with your two fingers over the Start and Select buttons, and thumb over the R button. With your other hand's thumb you flick the Analog stick like Guitar stings. In Normal mode, you hold it properly, each button making a different sound.

Controls

see info pages in the bgs folder every mode is different, but around the same thing. Lower pitch sounds play when you flick the analog stick up(guitar mode), or on the left side of the psp(normal mode). Higher pitch sounds are played when you flick the analog stick down(guitar mode), or on the right side of the psp(normal mode)

Change Log

- newer, better, and more sounds
- new menu, start screen with sounds
- 3 new guitar types
- added a normal holding mode
- new contol system, high sounds down, low sounds up
- multi-info page
- new backgrounds
- fixed PSP Tune eboot to be PSP Guitar

Future Plans

-Visulizer Effect
-Loadable mods
-Record Mode and play mode(txt files)
-Change of controls(if requested)??
-anything else??

Enjoy

Download Here (http://sousanator.psparchive.de/programs/PSPGuitar_v02.zip) or Via Comments

wraggster
March 26th, 2006, 19:51
Thanks for the news and release :)

Raekwik11
March 26th, 2006, 21:06
i'm glad to see that the psp community is involving themselves with music.

Murat5
September 11th, 2007, 17:28
Sory, my PSP version is 3.52 M33. I can't run guitar. Taking "Corrupoted data" error. please help me.

Sousanator
September 12th, 2007, 00:19
Its written in lua, so just put the files in lua player.
Or running PatchSFO on it may work

lipkel
June 23rd, 2008, 13:16
i am having some troubles making this thing work on my psp could you please give me detailed instructios on how to install it on my psp