PDA

View Full Version : Gta Help!!!!

Elsid
March 27th, 2006, 18:10
Hi guys, i am finding trouble putting my own tunes on GTA, does anybody know how i can do so????? :confused: :confused:

DraconumPB
March 27th, 2006, 18:17
You need to go to the official website (of Rockstar) to download a program that allows you to download music in a special way to the PSP.... unfortunately Rockstar made it so that you can't just put any old MP3 into GTA... you have to rip songs directly off of a commercial CD. There's a hack involving burning music to a CDR in a certain way, but I don't know where the thread is off the top of my head. You'll have to search around for that.. but I do believe it is on the forums here somewhere.

Elsid
March 27th, 2006, 18:39
anybody know where i might find the beings of this thread???

Elsid
March 27th, 2006, 20:36
OK then can anybody advise me on how to make it work?????

Damian666
March 27th, 2006, 20:43
Well I can tell you that I have the program, but I don't know how to upload it on this forum, if you can help me on that, then, it's all yours.

Elsid
March 27th, 2006, 20:58
yea i have the program, that's all kris i just need to know how to work it??

vettacossx
March 28th, 2006, 01:51
IF YOU WANT TO PUT MP3 FILES YOU HAVE IN GTA BURN THE "MP3 COMPALATION" TO A CD-R ,THEN RUN IT THROUGH THE PROGRAME ROCKSTAR CUSTOM TRACKS AND THATS IT THERES NO "TRICK" TO IT...LOL IT JUST SAYS THAT IN THE READ ME IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT "MIXED CD CONTENT " OR "NON0COMMERCIAL CD'S" JUST MAKE SURE THERE MP3 FILES ON THE CD-R THATS ALL!!

"a commercial CD. There's a hack involving burning music to a CDR in a certain way, but I don't know where the thread is off the top of my head. You'll have to search around for that.. but I do believe it is on the forums here somewhere"

vettacossx
March 28th, 2006, 01:54
Very Very Important Too Custom Tracks..make Sure You Psp Is Attached To The Pc Before Booting Up The Program...if Custom Tracks Dosent See You Psp The Icon On The Left Wont Light Up So Keep This In Mind It Seems Silly But Its Easy To Forget..

IndianCheese
March 28th, 2006, 03:01
Get DAEMON Tools and WinISO. Make an ISO of your .cda tracks and emulate it into a virtual CD-ROM drive on your computer. Then start up the Custom Tracks program. Choose the "fake" CD-ROM drive and pick your songs, then the program will "rip" the songs from your "CD", which isn't actually real. This prevents CD waste.

NOTE: This does not deal with illegal game ISOs, it deals with homemade ISOs of CD songs. So don't yell at me just because it has the word "ISO" in it. An ISO is merely a disc image that sometimes contains illegal software.

Elsid
March 31st, 2006, 16:32
RCT is not reading my dvd drive, what do i do??