PDA

View Full Version : Age of the Beast inquiries

grin.ch
March 28th, 2006, 00:13
I just tried Beats of Rage for the first time like a week ago. I hadn't tried it before b/c my MS is full and BOR is like a 59MB file. (Plus, I never liked fighting games as a kid, but I'm finding out now how fun they actually are...) So I finally tried it and it was worth it. Now I am all into the mods and everything and I've recently read about Age of the Beast. I can't really find much info on it anywhere; I've searched forums and the Senile website and all... how long have we been waiting for this game now? When is it alleged release? Also, I play BOR on a PSP and am wondering if someone will have to port this [Age of the Beast], or if we can use SamuraiX's BOR loader. (The info surrounding the scene is unclear as to whether or not it will run on the same engine.) Any info would be much appreciated... Also, does anyone know of anymore BOR mod websites? I have tried the ones listed on this site. (BORrev, GP32X, etc.)
b/c I am looking for these demos or completed mods:

*The Simpsons
*Ghouls 'n Ghosts
*Kirby
*Star Wars (if it exists yet)
*TMNT Raphael is missing (I tried the demo of this and it wouldn't work; for some reason I think the finished version will work)
*Gunstar Heroes Z
*KOF Clash
*Megaman Xtreme Legends (Already tried GP32X; wrong file)
*Vendetta
*Ninja Gaiden

Thanks for any help, peeps.

-grin.ch