PDA

View Full Version : fake docsdowngrader for 2.01 2.5 and 2.6 psp

vettacossx
March 28th, 2006, 01:41
hi folks i made this lil write up as a bit of a warning to all the people anxious to downgrade there psp from 2.01 2.5 or 2.6 as do i...However if its not posted here on dcemu or pspupdates then it does not exist or just has not been posted yet period. eather way WAIT FOR IT TO BE POSTED ON A CREDABLE SITE. I recently wasted some money and took a chance of bricking my psp just to check out these "downgraders" ha what a joke after going to all off them including the famous "docsdowngrder" totaly fake says it uses the TIFF EXPLOIT THAT SONY HAS STOPED IVE TRYED IT ITS OUR VERY OWN "MPH DOWNGRADER" RENAMED AND SOLD FOR PROFFIT!!! PS IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOOSE 5 BUCKS AND STILL WANT A COPY WELL IVE MADE IT A FREE DOWNLOAD SO EVEN YOU CURIOUS PEOPLE CAN COMPARE THE EBOOT IS EVEN THE EXACT SAME AS MPH IT THE 2.0 TO 1.5 DOWNGRADER WHA A RIP OFF!!http://www.psp.docspages.com <-------from this site this is what it says ITS A EXACT COPY AND PASTE EXEPT LOOK FOR MY" ITS A LIE" TO SEE ALL THE FALSE ADVERTISING HERE...OMG WHAT AN A-HOLE THIS DOC IS HUH WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK
1st FEB 2006.

Its here! The one you have all been waiting for! We have been working on this downgrader for a long time now. It took us hours upon hours of testing and numerous bricked PSP's >:( to finally get this working and released.

This downgrader works similar to previous 2.0 - 1.5 downgraders, by installing an EBOOT.pbp file into the 'UPDATE' folder on your PSP which will allow you to downgrade your PSP from versions 2.0 up to 2.6, back to version 1.5 (best for running homebrew)

We haven't developed a downgrader for updates past version 2.6 yet, so dont upgrade past 2.6!

This downgrader will work for versions 2.0, 2.01, 2.5 & 2.6 only.

4th FEB 2006.

Ok I have had a few emails from people that have downloaded the downgrader claiming it doesnt work. This seems to be a small minority of people, the other 95% are completely happy with the downgrader and have used it successfully.

What we know now is that the downgrader doesnt work EVERY TIME on every PSP! It can take 6-8 goes to get it working. <---(ALSO A LIE TIFF IS CURUPT IN ANYTHING ABOVE 2.0)Be patient with it. We know it works on US and AUS model PSP's. Other countries and regions havent been tested.

12th FEB 2006

What a success this has been! We have had over 200 downloads of our downgrader with amazing results and feedback. We still have a great success rate of around 90 - 95% <-------(A LIE )

We are so happy with all your comments and emails praising us and our work, we have decided to drop the price! We are dropping the price from $8.00 to only $5.00!

Dont wait around anymore, get your Downgrader now!

21th MAR 2006

We are now proud to say, we are featured on some big PSP sites! As usual and expected a few copycat sites have been popping up claiming to have the same downgrader charging upto $15 per download. Dont be fooled. We are the only genuine website selling 2.0-2.6 downgraders. Get the downgrader now!

YOU ARE DOWNLOADING THIS DOWNGRADER AT YOU OWN RISK! IT HAS BEEN TESTED ON US AND AUS VERSIONS AND HAS A SUCCESS RATE OF 90-95% IN DOWNGRADING TO VERSION 1.5 - BECAUSE OF THIS WE CANNOT GUARANTEE IT WILL WORK ON EVERY PSP SYSTEM. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT, THEN DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE DOWNGRADER. BY DOWNLOADING THE DOWNGRADER YOU ARE AFFIRMING YOU AGREE WITH THE STATEMENT ABOVE.

Important! After you pay via Paypal, dont close the page you get directed to!

Downgrader cost $5.00 ~ Instant download!(I PATCHED THIS DOWNLOAD GET IT FROM THIS LINK FREE
http://www.psp.docspages.com/tmxpt00901hjld7872390ekdjjtep17847.htm?

KEEP IN MIND ITS A FAKE A RIP OFF AS WELL AS IMPOSSIBLE BY THIS ELEGID METHOD DONT BELEAVE ITS FAKE STILL WELL ASK FANJITA IF THE TIFF EXPLOIT WORKS ON ANY FIRMWARE ABOVE 2.0 "NO" IS THE ANSWER AND FURTHER MORE HES TOLD ME PERSONALLY IN A MAIL THAT DOWNGRADING BY GTA EXPLOIT ALSO WONT WORK CANT ACCESS THE FLASH FOR THE JOB WE CANT EVEN RUN KERNALL MODE EBOOTS

misteriously
April 9th, 2006, 12:39
Does it work really tell me please.

and how to install it

Kaiser
April 9th, 2006, 16:41
Does it work really tell me please.

and how to install it

Did you even read the above post?

Elsid
April 9th, 2006, 16:52
people just read words these days, like "2.01" and "Downgrader" (LOL)

iniquitous_beast
April 9th, 2006, 17:03
Well, it was kind of hard to figure out which words were Veta's and which were "the doc's". I suppose he thought that Veta was claiming "90-95% Compatibility". A simple mistake, I'm sure.

chickenclaws
April 9th, 2006, 17:16
what a dumass

acn010
April 9th, 2006, 18:59
pretty smart though...................
even you have the link which leads the download, smart, lol

tyler183
April 9th, 2006, 20:19
what is this guys problem i just tryed it and i doesnt work at all

Napalm-Death
April 9th, 2006, 21:47
It's a fake. It even says it in the title of this thread.

BALL_SAC
April 12th, 2006, 06:16
me and a couple of friends tried this (we all have 2.6) and it doesnt even work... in other words, a scam for your 5 dollars.

chickenclaws
April 12th, 2006, 12:52
me and a couple of friends tried this (we all have 2.6) and it doesnt even work... in other words, a scam for your 5 dollars.

hah didnt youu get the hints like cmon,, also in the title of the thread is says FAKE! :rolleyes: