PDA

View Full Version : PSP Icon Trick

wraggster
March 29th, 2006, 18:22
Download the .zip file and extract the 2 files into the main directory in your PSP. File is only about 5kb so it won’t take up any space on your psp. Instructions included with download.

Download and Screen Via Comments
source (http://www.sahaskatta.com/html/psp.html)

StealthCP
March 29th, 2006, 19:35
All this is is an autorun file with the img for the drive. I could have done this myself had I been bothered.

Very useful though, to bring it out to ppl, helps seperate your PSP from other removable drives you may have (esp. ppl with multi-memory card readers installed)

HeX
March 29th, 2006, 19:48
I already had this... Its not hard at all to do, provided you know how to do it that is.

pkmusicmaker
March 29th, 2006, 19:58
Thanks for this, I tried to do this a while ago but all I figured out was how to change the name of the drive. I like these simple updates.

Predator
March 29th, 2006, 21:23
He's one I put together a long while ago.
I've included the SeiPSP and PSafeP with it for quick access.
I've also made an easy to use right-click menu with access to all the major PSP folders(1.5 and 2.0), and the two little apps that are included.
I know it's useless, but might be usefull for people who hate going through folders.

It's nothing really, it'll use up about 200k total on your PSP.
Put all the files in the root of your PSP MS.

sroon
March 30th, 2006, 03:52
He's one I put together a long while ago.
I've included the SeiPSP and PSafeP with it for quick access.
I've also made an easy to use right-click menu with access to all the major PSP folders(1.5 and 2.0), and the two little apps that are included.
I know it's useless, but might be usefull for people who hate going through folders.

It's nothing really, it'll use up about 200k total on your PSP.
Put all the files in the root of your PSP MS.
its awsome thanks.

Shiaoran
March 30th, 2006, 12:37
this is soo old :P