PDA

View Full Version : Gameboy Advance (GBA)

Gazmec
March 30th, 2006, 10:33
If there one thing that I would like to have running on my psp 1.5 that is a emulator that run all my gameboy advance backup rom. Is there a got emulator out there that could make this happen. And how well do it work?

Gaz

yaustar
March 30th, 2006, 12:19
Very slowly although it is being worked on.

wolfpack
April 12th, 2006, 01:12
right now, the emulators are kinda slow and the sound is EXTREMELY shitty, youd better wait for now, they need quite a bit of work done

chickenclaws
April 12th, 2006, 12:53
right now, the emulators are kinda slow and the sound is EXTREMELY shitty, youd better wait for now, they need quite a bit of work done

they may be slow but they arn't shitty i think :rolleyes:
cause there features of meimt's are preety cool

Cooe14
April 13th, 2006, 02:48
they may be slow but they arn't shitty i think :rolleyes:
cause there features of meimt's are preety cool
Too bad miemt took a trip to some country and won't be working on the psp scene for some time. :(

Hawkeyefile
May 7th, 2006, 01:24
Too bad miemt took a trip to some country and won't be working on the psp scene for some time. :(
am i the only one who thinks thats happening to everone who makes a breakthrough.
what i think is that they are never going to return, its much niver to say, im going on a trip for the rest of my life. ill be back, when im back.

Cloud_35
May 7th, 2006, 02:34
N64 emulators are almost ready, but it seems to be more complicated to emulate GBA roms

LOL...

John Vattic
May 7th, 2006, 02:47
i agree with the hellraiser dude.
but, if $ony or Nintendo put their murder squads on you, wouldn't you wanna take a vacation too?

Zion
May 7th, 2006, 13:02
I think the reason we don't have a quality gba emu yet is because it's not really as popular as the n64 emu's. And they barley ever get updated. I would much rather have a full working n64 emu to a gba one anyday.

slaphappygamer
May 17th, 2006, 01:20
I think the reason we don't have a quality gba emu yet is because it's not really as popular as the n64 emu's. And they barley ever get updated. I would much rather have a full working n64 emu to a gba one anyday.

im just the opposite. id much, much rather have the gba emu than the n64. the controller for the n64 has too many buttons for the psp. kinda like having a snes emu on the gba. plus i think the games for gba are better than the n64. i want my g b a, not n 6 4. thats just me though.

Damian666
May 17th, 2006, 01:31
Well, I believe that some tasks are just more difficult then others. Not everything can just be accomplished in one day, you've got to sit back take your time, and enjoy what you do best. Not rush through everything, so that people become upset and angered at what that particular person has done. When Mimet has the time, he'll return and bring us something to enjoy as much as the Nintendo64 emulators.

slaphappygamer
May 21st, 2006, 00:57
one coder told me that the psp doesnt have enough "juice" to run gba at full speeds. knowing that i doubt the n64 emus will be full speed.

Cooe14
May 21st, 2006, 07:43
The GBA and the N64 are ENTIRLY DIFFERENT. The GBA happens to be very hatd to emulate just look at the specs for VBA for pc, and compare them to say Corn.

Kaiser
May 22nd, 2006, 23:27
The GBA and the N64 are ENTIRLY DIFFERENT. The GBA happens to be very hatd to emulate just look at the specs for VBA for pc, and compare them to say Corn.

That has more to do with how VBA is built. You can't compare it to Corn. VBA is meant for speed and compatibility while Corn was designed with low-end computers in mind. PJ64 has much higher specs because it wants better emulation. The GBA is not as hard to emulate as you may think, considering the first GBA emulators for the PC were at great speeds even at their early versions. Its just that there is no coder dedicated to a GBA emulator at this time.

PJ64's specs (http://www.pj64.net/main/component/option,com_content_list/Itemid,98/task,category/sectionid,10/id,47/)

Damian666
May 23rd, 2006, 22:07
I agree Shilo, but there's just nobody out there that I know of who wants to continue with the emulation, I wish I was a coder, then I'd be working on this for the GBA loving fans out there.

yqyb1718
May 26th, 2006, 03:51
:o im a player from china, youd know that the gba is very popular here, we high school students are still waiting for the emu (gba)for psp.although many children had sold their gba out. hoping theres one day some kinders can help to make a emu that we can suffer the speed of the game, i mean all of the game```