PDA

View Full Version : How to fix everything that goes wrong with your PSP

sdonn
March 30th, 2006, 21:59
I run two PSP related websites and was considering adding to these sites, video repair tutorials (i.e realplayer or flash streams). As opposed to written tutorials that are out there, these videos would show you step by step how to fix a number of PSP related problems including replacing your screen, your analogue stick, laser drive.

I am trying to gauge the intereste people may have in this service which may be free or about £3 depending on how much it costs to produce and host them.

Would anyone fine this service useful?

Your feedback would be appreciated.

Regards
Simon

b8a
March 31st, 2006, 00:34
Personally, I think it would be neat, and even without needing to fix my laser unit, I've been interested in poking around the insides of my drive lately, but to be honest with you, it's just not something I would be interested in paying for. I'm leery of eCommerce to begin with, and it's just a matter of time before a techically savy fan releases the same thing for free.

Just my opinion, but good luck with your ventures.

sdonn
March 31st, 2006, 20:33
Thanks for the response. Ive personally never come across a video tutorial so it could be a novelty and very useful at the same time to anyone confused with the old fashioned written ones. Maybe I will give a tutorial free with every spare part bought.....

b8a
April 1st, 2006, 02:46
That sounds like a great idea.

Shilo
April 1st, 2006, 03:14
Free is better:)

LC_killer
May 29th, 2006, 05:14
i just orderd a new analog stick for my psp. has to coem from hong kong though so it will be a few weeks. is this an easy repair? or is it hard. i have never needed to fix a console ive had. i figured the part was 14, and sony wants 80. i can do math. so f sony . any help on how to do this would be awsome. as i have said i have never done any of this before.

Wally
May 29th, 2006, 07:13
Why not try www.hackingpsp.com

branin
May 31st, 2006, 05:41
i got you on the hosting of the files wally , now all you would really need is a domain because i dont have a domain that fits this cat.....but yeah my hosting has um 40 gigs of space and 1000 gigs of bandwidth , if this helps let me know , else it will just expire.