PDA

View Full Version : DSPSP for PSP V4.1

Shilo
April 1st, 2006, 09:16
Here is my first coding project......... DSPSP is a NDS emu for PSP with sound, runs at full speed, and even has touch support!!!!!!!!! :eek: and wifi :eek: The only thing is that Picto Chat only picks up other ds users, and the screen is stretched and looks like crap. To use the touch screen, you get a nail, and push as hard as you can till the screen turns funny colors.

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/4570/aprilfools7kb.gif

The reason for the jump to V4.1 is .................................................. ....................
April Fools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry if this makes any one mad:D

Kaiser
April 1st, 2006, 10:12
How hard do I have to press my nail to get the funny colours?

lplover2k
April 1st, 2006, 10:22
have someone tried this?? looks fake/...

edit: shit got caught :S lol....

Gene
April 1st, 2006, 10:24
a finger nail or a metal one?

werdykt
April 1st, 2006, 10:33
fake or not? :eek:

danknugz
April 1st, 2006, 10:38
dude, its april fools, duuuuuh.
i just thought of doing the same thing, but a Psone emulator. ds is funnier.

so, uh, what's in the zip file? im afraid to ask....

Ziro
April 1st, 2006, 11:10
cool pic tho
is that the full size of the pic u made?
i'd like to see a bigger one if there is one

indstr
April 1st, 2006, 11:11
om my god, that was so retarded. i was really excited for a second

Malksta
April 1st, 2006, 12:01
got me all excited for nothing :mad:

BALL_SAC
April 1st, 2006, 12:29
GAWD, I just got all excited over nothing. Thanks alot :mad:

I really feel like punching somebody right now :mad:

kyle2194
April 1st, 2006, 13:03
They dont even have a ds emulator for the pc that can run mario yet. But it does suprise me, why doesnt somebody make a ds emulator that can run ds homebrew on the psp.

StealthCP
April 1st, 2006, 13:14
I downloaded the zip file and there is no sign of an EBOOT anywhere. Can some1 plz help me thnx StealthCP

kyle2194
April 1st, 2006, 14:14
IT DOESNT EXIST! It was a joke.

Elsid
April 1st, 2006, 14:16
lol!!!

Gamelver
April 1st, 2006, 14:18
heh, caught that one immediately :P...."full speed and touch screen support"....lol, nice one.

StealthCP
April 1st, 2006, 15:14
Yeah I was jokin. Lol I know it ain't real. Would have been funny if you hadn't told us, and made a simple EBOOT for an April Fools print message on console, even had corny music in the background. Hmm, still well done though. I sort of believed it at first.

lplover2k
April 1st, 2006, 15:48
u made many people excited for nothing :(

souleater
April 1st, 2006, 15:55
At least it was an april fool joke, not like the Fanjita/Ditlew Issue :eek:. If you don't know what I mean check it out here http://fanjita.org/

vettacossx
April 1st, 2006, 16:00
i tell you how to getthe ds working on the psp...lol...mail me...rotflmao @ the guy who mails me!!! i love this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

vettacossx
April 1st, 2006, 16:04
Hey Wanna Playt The Best Trick Ever Play It On Sony Leave Them The Link Of Fanjita "i Quit" Link Up There Thatwould Be Sooooooooooooooo Funny If Sony Really Thought He Was Going To Stop!!!!!! Lmao

N64DUDE
April 1st, 2006, 16:14
shillo, that wasnt funny! got my hopes up for nothing. has fanjita really quit?

imoneofthem
April 1st, 2006, 16:45
Well it's not as good as my dreamcast emulator that I ported onto the PSP ;-)

LOL (just kidding)

ejaz619
April 1st, 2006, 16:52
cg

psychadelicious
April 1st, 2006, 16:52
You guys are weak.

imoneofthem
April 1st, 2006, 16:58
:-P i guess some people just can't take a joke lol.

Shadowblind
April 1st, 2006, 17:27
that was mean :D

acn010
April 1st, 2006, 17:28
oh well, but seriously, if anybody makes jokes like that, is just stupid, why? because for me, emulators, hacks, etc is serious, im trying to create my own homebrews which in the future probably ill set them to public on the future, im not sure how LONG it will take me
(starting from scratch, meaning, its still codes and shit) kinda difficult making a PS2 emulator for PSP.
good joke though XD

Moning2
April 1st, 2006, 17:30
dumbass :')

Cloud_35
April 1st, 2006, 18:36
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CHEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ACCIDENTALLY KILLED MY LUTLLE PUPPIE WHEN I SAW THE F***ING READ ME:(!!!!!! YOU'LL BURN IN HELL FOR THIS...

Just kidding man!

SchmuckofNI
April 1st, 2006, 20:26
It happens every year. Don't be fooled by the 1st of april. However I thought this was funny:
http://www.zophar.net/

vettacossx
April 1st, 2006, 20:43
well if you cant take a joke then guess what acn010 i dont mean to be a prude but maybe you better not come back on april fools day because the website owner is one who had the idea and i think if you come here often you knew it was a joke in the first sentence...lol touch screen support AND KAISER(A MODERATOR AND GR8 GUY TO BOOT) IS HALARIOUS!! HE WROTE HOW HARD DO A HAVE TOO PRESS MY NAIL ON THE SCREEN!!

danknugz
April 1st, 2006, 21:09
well, this is probly bull sh it but check out this 2.6-1.5 downgrader ...
http://www.psp-spot.com/
everyone says its real....

danknugz
April 1st, 2006, 21:29
ok its bulls hit

digDug3k
April 2nd, 2006, 01:07
I entered this thread to see if anyone would be fooled, but the first post made it so obvious I didn't think anyone would fall for it

I was wrong.

youngjoonshi
April 2nd, 2006, 07:41
Wha the hell??????

Shilo
April 2nd, 2006, 19:32
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since I thought if I put April Fools!!!!!!!!!!!!! right in the post no one would belive it................... but people thought it was real?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH I wish I was here yesterday instead of playing Mafia for Xbox all day long. I can't belive wraggster put it on the front page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: This is better than tricking kids at my school............... I love april fools!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Kaiser......... you gota push pretty hard...........LOL I was gona make a video of me playing my DS while it's taped to my PSP, but since I have super slow dial-up (something wrong with it, downloading at 0.8kbps on eloader v0.97) it would take me hours, and then I was just gona take a pic of that.............. but I couldn't find my camera, so I photoshoped a few pics from google:)

Essence
October 11th, 2007, 19:22
........you make me mad!!!!!!! lol
but no one have make a dspsp emulator???

dark heart
October 12th, 2007, 11:21
ooooooh god! you newbies
make me mad!!!!!!! a free forums lesson, don't bump ancient threads.