PDA

View Full Version : JenisisDS Roms wont work??

C Turner26
June 13th, 2009, 14:55
I am using my R4i SDHC and my roms wont load?? the first rom I put on there was streets of rage 3 and it worked fine and now nothing else I have tried works is there anything I can do to help this problem??:(

djshok
June 16th, 2009, 15:54
Not all roms work on the JenesisDS. As awesome as that thing is, it has its limitations.

I'm not sure what roms you tried loading on it, so I can't tell if it's the roms or some other problem.

Try loading some roms that have been proven to work like Sonic, Sonic 2, or Vectorman. Those seem to work for pretty much everyone. So give them a shot and see what happens.

I'll try to help you out as best as I can.

robin_mcdonagh
July 20th, 2009, 03:08
I've tried sooooo many games now, tried changing the settings on all of them, but only one game loads. Everything else just hangs on a black screen.

The game I can get to load is Uncharted Waters...

It was the only game I had before I made the switch from the real r4 to the fake (I think its fake anyway) r4ds hc...

Does that maybe effect it? The new software? But why does the old game still work?

I have a DsLite, not DSi. Please help? Or maybe even tell me which settings you have used for a specific game (even though I swear I've turned everything on/off in every combination...)

Otherwise, I'm not having any other problems with my r4ds hc (apart from some movies not loading now...) but my nesDS and my SNmulDS still work

*ADDED* I think I also tried PicoDrive... I don't remember exactly... either way I've also tried getting the earlier versions of jenesisds, and I've tried putting them in the root, and then in a seperate folder... I've made sure I'm not downloading bad dump roms...