PDA

View Full Version : Fanjita Giving Up

BALL_SAC
April 1st, 2006, 15:09
This is messed up... I hear that this isnt an april fools joke, but the fact that fanjita got a C&D from sony. He is officialy closing up :eek: :mad:

Please someone tell me that its fake :confused: Im not sure what to belive

Check Fanjitas website and see for yourself, and also check the irc chat :mad:

chopper
April 1st, 2006, 16:05
I've just checked the site to confirm this and seen the same thing, i cant be sure whether this is a april fools or not....but please dont let it be true.

BALL_SAC
April 1st, 2006, 16:11
If this is true... im gonna flip out.. :eek:

Please god let this be false

imoneofthem
April 1st, 2006, 17:00
Hmm.......i think it's a lie considering it's 1st April :-P

It's the same as saying "a downgrader for 2.00+ is available".....I still long for that day to come lol

BALL_SAC
April 1st, 2006, 22:22
I talked to Fanjita at 6:00 Am, and he told me that he had some (paper work) to do and that he was done. There is rumors about him getting a c&d (ceist&disist) from sony, which means that if he doesnt close down, that sony will sue.

Personally, I just think this all one big April fools joke, and it will all be sorted tomarrow. There is also a rumor of fanjita releasing the newest eloader tommarow. :D

keep your fingers crossed people cause if this is true, that fanjita is really quiting, we better hope for a downgrader that actually works.

vettacossx
April 1st, 2006, 23:43
if is was serious ...and posted quincedently on april first dont you guys think it would state THIS IS NOT A APRIL FOOLS JOKE AS I KNOW TODAY IS THE FIRST if it wasnt a joke...you would know finjitas rep blows his cover on this one.....ask yourself this....has fanjita got a rep of NOT being very thorugh??? answer NO! he would have been super specific and you can still download there...roflmao here a south park quote for you guys calm down: " you guys gotta get the sand out of your virgina's"

IndianCheese
April 2nd, 2006, 00:52
I know...they are probably sitting in their rooms eating Fritos and laughing at threads like these...

malcolmsex
April 2nd, 2006, 03:39
A new version 0.9.7 - Bock has been released :)

(First post and it's something useful ... whey!)

BALL_SAC
April 2nd, 2006, 03:53
OH HELL YEAH!!!

I was getting pretty worried about it. I took a nap and woke up to this, and now im feel much better. :)

IndianCheese
April 2nd, 2006, 09:37
Heh, and everyone thought he was serious...NOT ME!!!