PDA

View Full Version : PSP Downgrader For V2.5/2.6!!

N64DUDE
April 2nd, 2006, 00:32
i have just been over to psp-spot and they have released a downgrader for versions 2.5 & 2.6 psps. to downgrade them to v1.5! about 25 people on the sites forum have confirmed it worked. this is what the site had to say :
Today marks a new Day in History.
Team 25K, working with no other than AlonEtriO from the original WAB Team have been working Day and Night, in order to bring you all a Working 2.6/2.5 to 1.5 Downgrader.

The SonyDG 0.01a[beta] is pretty complicated for a n00b, but any one who is familiar with the GTA exploit on 2.5 and 2.6 should not have a problem at all...

Read Me:

=======================================
Thats right f*ck heads. 2.6 / 2.5 Downgrader is here!
Took days, but manage to sort sh*t out.

We would like to thank all who stuck behind my man AlonEtriO, through all this shit with SxT

How to work.
Un-zip files to desktop [should be 9 total]
Place Folder .DG FILES is ms/:root
Place GTA game save file in psp/savedata folder
Place update [1.5 FW] in Game section

Start up GTA as normal. When it has loaded, select "Load Game", select the DG_0.1a[beta] savegame and confirm the load as normal. After a short delay, the Downloader should start.

Follow on screen instruction and MAKE SURE your power cord is plugged in and your battery is 99-100%

The Downgradr will fail at 99% and then restart, congrats now you have a 1.5!

tested 11 and all downgraded great!

TEAM 25K and AlonEtriO [only]
========================================

Can someone from here please confirm that it works?
im gonna try it but i wont have my psp back till tommorrow.
thanks. i hope this isnt another prank.

Here's the download link : http://www.psp-spot.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=275

pkmaximum
April 2nd, 2006, 01:01
omg that had to be one of the dumbest april fool jokes yet.

N64DUDE
April 2nd, 2006, 01:08
have you tried it?

pkmaximum
April 2nd, 2006, 01:13
Just look at the files in the archive its just a bunch of stuff for firmware 1.5

N64DUDE
April 2nd, 2006, 01:19
yeah i know but it just seemed strange that so many people confirmed it worked. usually with fakes everyone gets angry and no one pretends its real. just look at donkey64. lol

KeepsieBlue
April 2nd, 2006, 01:50
Im going to to try these mabe i hope i dont bricks one of my psp's i have one 1.50 and 2.60 so im going to check

wraggster
April 2nd, 2006, 02:03
its an april fool :p

BALL_SAC
April 2nd, 2006, 05:16
Is anyone gonna confirm that its real

Shilo
April 2nd, 2006, 20:44
LOL.................... A 2.5/2.6 downgrader on April Fools????????????? That right there should tell you its fake!!!:) Would be cool if there was one:(